Quote Originally Posted by lordkator View Post
In all seriousness, think of what you were doing 15 years ago at work. Pause.. Seriously think.. now some random person walks up and asks you to recreate all that.. Yea good luck.

The rightful IP owners of SW need to protect themselves from less than scrupulous people out there, by law if they don't protect one intrusion then others can proceed without resistance. With that in mind we have skirted along the edges for a long time, there is no need to try and get people to remember what they wrote 15 years ago and meanwhile risk being the "Example" needed by case law for the rightful owners of SW IP to prove they're defending their IP.

What was I doing 15 years ago? I was paying Sony $15.99 (or however much it was) a month to play this game, along with the 100s of thousands, if not millions of other people doing the exact same thing. That being said, unless they are developing a replacement to SWG, it seems like they could make some more coinage by reintroducing the game to the masses for a playing fee. I would pay to play it again if it had full JTL included.