Quote Originally Posted by Ilatoz View Post
Can I install on other computer to test if its capable of running the game to begin with flawlessly before going ahead to order an expensive gamecopy of the game via web?, and possibly get banned? or Do i have to buy the copy to waste money on a computer that cannot run it?, (Highest i saw went for ALOT, Since the game is rare nowdays). Question why im asking is because the other computer is a laptop on a home network. And unsure with them laptops if its capable of runing the game since Graphic adapters are not recognized for very many games with integrated cards.
You will need a legal copy of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Baebar View Post
I have my game installed on my laptop for evenings when I want to play sat in the lounge with the wife and also on my PC in the study for the nights I don't want to see her face I am assuming that's permitted, as I did the same when game was live. However, our housemate is also using my copy of the game, does he need to uninstall and buy another copy?

Cheers
Your house mate need his own copy and you will have to request multiple household accounts if you play from the same IP.