+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: official SWG is shutting down,

official SWG is shutting down,

possibility to..... get the swg nge on going?
    what ya think peeps?

Are you asking for a NGE emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Are you asking for a NGE emulator?
    I hope not

Banned
    Yuck down with the NGE! I really hate to see my favorite game get shut down I was hoping soe would see the light in pre-cu. To be honest tho I think swtor has something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by idej View Post
    Yuck down with the NGE! I really hate to see my favorite game get shut down I was hoping soe would see the light in pre-cu. To be honest tho I think swtor has something to do with it.
    I totally agree. I read the interview with Smedley on massively.com and he's pushing the title. Says he's, "...excited to play the new Star Wars game from BioWare when it releases."
    I'm thinking LucasArts wants the remaining player base from SWG to essentially be "forced" to move to TOR.

Ugh gtfo with nge! No one is interested in NGE here (expect kiddos with wrong mentality).
    English is not my primary language.

At this point I'll take any version of SWG to play. Better than none.
    Azaree Noise
    Beggars Canyon
    Kettemoor
    Member of <TAI>

You are ALL WRONG, I have millions of characters in the SOE's galaxy and there are more that 1,000 people who love it. If you don't want a NGE emulator, then the sadnest of 1,000 people or more are crying for this day of the DESTRUCTIOn of star Wars Galaxies.

Read this and hope you change your mind! http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthr...545#post135545

Quote Originally Posted by dexoforce View Post
    You are ALL WRONG, I have millions of characters in the SOE's galaxy and there are more that 1,000 people who love it. If you don't want a NGE emulator, then the sadnest of 1,000 people or more are crying for this day of the DESTRUCTIOn of star Wars Galaxies.

Read this and hope you change your mind! http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthr...545#post135545
    You need to stop spamming that link. You posted it, others can see it. Granted its locked, but you wanted it locked.

No need to spam.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lordumbs View Post
    possibility to..... get the swg nge on going?
    what ya think peeps?
    Death to the non-believers... /bradishes pitchfork...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
    This server is for us all to try and finish this game so you can have a server to play, hopefully with me far away from here.

Well, this project has choosen to rebuilt preCU and I do not see a reason, why this should be changed.

According to those 1000(s) of players, dexoforce is referring to in the linked thread, I can only advise to start collectiong packages and data on the server client transfer sooner than later. You then simply need some capable and willing coders and start up a own NGEemu project.
    Might be a wrong impression of mine, but I think, the chances are better in creating a own server software, then expecting that any finished preCU Emu (there are more than just the one made here) are likely to be reengineered to NGE that easy.

No YOU are wrong. SOE's SWG is D E A D.....DEAD. All servers combined over there don't even have a FRACTION of the online activity that SWGEmu has at any given time. The EMU here has over 900 players online DAILY at ALL hours, SOE's SWG hasn't seen those numbers in YEARS.

No one cares about the NGE, get over it.

You be TRAWLING.

There are new players joining all the time it seems, most of the core of my old guild are coming back now too. This project is where its at, nothing new will compare with pre cu, nothing has ever since......

Quote Originally Posted by acidanarchy View Post
    No YOU are wrong. SOE's SWG is D E A D.....DEAD. All servers combined over there don't even have a FRACTION of the online activity that SWGEmu has at any given time. The EMU here has over 900 players online DAILY at ALL hours, SOE's SWG hasn't seen those numbers in YEARS.

No one cares about the NGE, get over it.
    AND it's not even a complete game. It's only an Alpha, but people still flock to it. That kind of praise can't be given... it's earned.

So get packets. They can be used by the Dev team here, or by some other group willing to recreate an NGE style server.
    Dexxan Squall - Smuggler and Master Pistoleer

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information