https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...NDfx84OFZ0AYaN

Only one thing to say, and that is No.

Someone screwed up, maybe someone screwed up under your watch.. But do you know what? A boss's responsibility isn't to take responsibility in a scapegoat matter.. His responsibility is to fix whenever an issue appears, whenever someone ****s up, you are supposed to fix the issue.. Like you do now..

You realize it is not needed to point fingers, or to play the blame game.. What is needed is to fix the guidelines.. You then fix the guidelines, and your job as a supervisor or whatever you are is done..

We don't need you to resignate.. No one should need you to do that.. The only thing that would lead to, would be.. Well.. I don't know. Nothing?

Nothing good will come from you leaving..

If you don't want to be a part of this team anymore, you should feel free to resignate.. If you want to resignate because of a screwup that happened? Then you should get your head back in the game and realize how much you bring to this community..

I hope not to see you out of here, and i hope you will listen to me, amongst all other players in this community.