Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Current and future event guidelines

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Please don't resign Vlada.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanis View Post
    Fine, fine. I'll talk to my boss and quit.

Sheeeesh.

Video games.
    still no apology for your behavior, i see.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Sheeeesh.

Video games.
    Too much drama. Just grow a pair, own up to the fact that you made a serious error in judgement, apologize and make it sound sincere, let the community harass you for it till it dies down, and move on.
    SWG Radiant: Sauska
    SWGemu: Sauska/Cosita Borealis, drop-off vendor -4954 5709 near Theed, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    still no apology for your behavior, i see.
    Haha, nah. I don't feel remorse for defending my friends. I thought you'd be happy, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
    Too much drama. Just grow a pair, own up to the fact that you made a serious error in judgement, apologize and make it sound sincere, let the community harass you for it till it dies down, and move on.
    See above.

This isn't the first time this has happened, anyone on staff can attest to that. I will stop it. I don't know why Vlada is drawing attention to himself like this, I know he's stressed and sometimes looks for a way out but this had nothing to do with him. Hell, didn't even have anything to do with me, I just love being a vile messenger.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hell, didn't even have anything to do with me, I just love being a vile messenger.
    this is exactly why you should not be in this position

Play Stats
    Inactive
    this is exactly why you should not be in this position
    Amen!

/10char
    SWG Radiant: Sauska
    SWGemu: Sauska/Cosita Borealis, drop-off vendor -4954 5709 near Theed, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Whiiiich is why I said I'll quit?

Good lord.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Whiiiich is why I said I'll quit?

Good lord.
    and which also does not change the fact that you owe the community an apology.

you do realize you violated the forum rules multiple times. simply because you are staff does not make that acceptable.

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/rules.php
    2.1 Spamming, baiting and trolling will not be tolerated. No harmful, abusive, racially, sexually or ethnically offensive, overtly sexual, illegal content or discussions.
    2.4 Do not post any user's real-world personal information without his or her expressed permission.
    Last edited by esmecat; 07-26-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This isn't the first time this has happened, anyone on staff can attest to that. I will stop it. I don't know why Vlada is drawing attention to himself like this, I know he's stressed and sometimes looks for a way out but this had nothing to do with him. Hell, didn't even have anything to do with me, I just love being a vile messenger.
    Stop antagonizing people already. The issue has been resolved, let it peter out.

This EMU rocks, you all contribute to it being awesome. Recent PR issues aside I for one really appreciate what the EMU staff does and I'm grateful to them. GL.

Play Stats
    Inactive

you do realize you violated the forum rules multiple times. simply because you are staff does not make that acceptable.

2.1 Spamming, baiting and trolling will not be tolerated. No harmful, abusive, racially, sexually or ethnically offensive, overtly sexual, illegal content or discussions.
    2.4 Do not post any user's real-world personal information without his or her expressed permission.

Fine, I'm sorry I was so harsh. I stand by what I said in regards to the effect on Basilisk, but I should not have been so rude. My friend was nearly in tears and that upset me quite a bit, my bad.

PS. Technically I didn't explicitly break any of those rules since one has to be pretty harsh to trigger them, sorry to burst that bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by bendersolo View Post
    Stop antagonizing people already. The issue has been resolved, let it peter out.
    Just trying to calm people down, sorry.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not being funny but its hardly rocket science is it to know that a very well known guild isnt into RP...more pvp. I think the thing here is also the fact that people believe (well know) that what went on shouldnt have. Yeah I love live events etc aand really really appreciate the time work and effort put in but this one totally took the pee big time.
    Also yeah sorry but you should apologise, I know you do it for free etc etc but some comments made by you were out of order.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Good lord get off the high horse already. You are one of the chief reasons this has gotten so blown out of proportion. They made a mistake and you have badgered them to the point of tears. Stop being such a judgmental, instigating jackass.

As for Revanis, you can't win this. I support you defending your friend but the butthurt that has been caused by this has these people foaming at the mouth. I'd let it go. Don't quit just throw up deuce birds and let these people nerd rage for a bit.

Oh and Vlada, cmon man you shouldn't have to fall on the sword for this. It was a mistake. You guys give your time freely. We dont pay you and apparently some of these fools don't understand just how much of yourselves you guys give to this project. Most of us appreciate what you do and think this is all blown way out of proportion.
    Last edited by imhotep71; 07-26-2013 at 02:43 PM.
    Imhotep Ofali - Ranger in training
    Finalizer

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Some insincere bull****...
    Go away. Don't come back.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Just trying to calm people down, sorry.
    You may have been trying to defend your friend, which I completely understand. The way you did it probably created more drama and resentment for them than if you said nothing. Any time someone on staff pretty much tells the community they don't matter it is bad for the project regardless of if it is specifically your job to do PR or not. There is a huge difference between PR not being your job and creating negative PR for a project.
    Yoda "Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be" Luke "Don't worry Yoda the hologrind is coming soon"
    Drop Off 703 -5431 Corellia

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive

Sheeeesh.

Video games.
    Can I have your stuff?
    Lewtz vendor just outside Coro /way 364 -5700

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information