+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Current and future event guidelines

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by axel8000 View Post
    Your logic is amazing. Yea they spawned every 10 minutes. Couldnt be that they spawned multiple in that 10 minutes and i took screenies 10 minutes apart or anything.
    That's not what your SS show though. It looks like you were rolling up to the city in the first one and started asking questions about the event. Then took some more screens while you were having a conversation with Tullius. No SS afterwards showing 9 Aklays being spawned every minute. I'm not buying it and now everyone knows you as a lier.

Quit trying to stir up more drama.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Arulius View Post
    That's not what your SS show though. It looks like you were rolling up to the city in the first one and started asking questions about the event. Then took some more screens while you were having a conversation with Tullius. No SS afterwards showing 9 Aklays being spawned every minute. I'm not buying it and now everyone knows you as a lier.

While I don't believe axel"s post necessarily proves how many acklay were being spawned, don't get the idea that you've proved anyone to be a liar. Though I gotta say, you seem pretty invested in proving him wrong. So you too could be accused of "trying to stir up more drama".
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive

Don't believe me all you want. Never said you had to kid.
    doesn't bother me.

Next think you know my screenies will be photo shopped. People like you are pointless to argue with. You will always have an excuse and a condradiction...... you know what they say... you argue with an idiot and you'll get beat with experience.

So i guess you win.

There were only 10 acklay total guys. The dude that wasn't there says so.
    Lewtz vendor just outside Coro /way 364 -5700

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by novak64 View Post
    While I don't believe axel"s post necessarily proves how many acklay were being spawned, don't get the idea that you've proved anyone to be a liar. Though I gotta say, you seem pretty invested in proving him wrong. So you too could be accused of "trying to stir up more drama".
    The guy has made too many contradictions. That kind of proves that he is lying about it.

How can I be trying to stir up more drama when it's already stirred? I'm just trying to prove that he has no evidence to back him up.

Don't believe me all you want. Never said you had to kid.
    doesn't bother me.

Next think you know my screenies will be photo shopped. People like you are pointless to argue with. You will always have an excuse and a condradiction...... you know what they say... you argue with an idiot and you'll get beat with experience.

So i guess you win.

There were only 10 acklay total guys. The dude that wasn't there says so.
    I'm not asking to argue with you or trying to "win" anything, I'm just pointing out that you have no evidence to suggest that 9 Acklays were spawned every minute. You claim one thing and turn around and claim something else.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    The guy has made too many contradictions. That kind of proves that he is lying about it.

How can I be trying to stir up more drama when it's already stirred? I'm just trying to prove that he has no evidence to back him up.

I'm not asking to argue with you or trying to "win" anything, I'm just pointing out that you have no evidence to suggest that 9 Acklays were spawned every minute. You claim one thing and turn around and claim something else.
    Please explain where i contradicted myself....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i predict this will end well

Addicted
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by retto View Post
    i predict this will end well
    You mean like THIS:

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96682

....See now look what this *thread* has caused!!!

Poor lil Basilisk hamster couldn't take it anymore!!!

./flail

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    now, here's the thing... on the original issue of the flawed policy, i have already agreed that it was resolved by the review of the policy long ago.

and i haven't called for Revanis to apologize to me. i've called for her to apologize to the community.

in almost any non profit organization you can point to there are rules about how staff acts when representing the organization. when Revanis posts as an EC and a representative of the SWGEmu, her words represent the organization. if the SWGEmu want the community to support it, it needs to treat that community with respect.

if this were just about an apology to me, i wouldn't bother. i really am not phased by what Revanis or anyone else thinks of me. but i am not willing to sit idly while someone expresses that amount of hostility and disrespect to the community while representing the project and in a PR position. and while they explicitly state they will continue to do so.
    I must say, I'm impressed with you the most by far. I think this is the first time I've seen someone demand so much respect, along with mass apologies, who has only been playing a few months. Who knew it only took a few months to become a Master Flamer......

Vlada, I think it would be a loss to the SWGEMU community to lose you man. I agree that taking a short break may be good therapy to distress though. /salute Vlada

New Drop Off Vendor @ -6408 2986 Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Please explain where i contradicted myself....
    Basically you started off in the first thread by saying...

That 6 was just in 1 minute.. There were about an average of 8 spawned every few minutes while I was out there.. and I only went out there because about 30 minutes before hand a guildy said he was driving through and got killed by a bunch of acklays that spawned.. so this was going on for a while.
    Then you go on to say in this thread...

Actaully its not. In the time i was there i saw an average of 9 acklay a minute. My guildy was there 45 mins before me and saw thr same. If the event lasted 1 hour. (I believe ot lasted longer) but if only 1 hour thats 540 acklays in 1the hour.

Now 12 acklay spawn each day.
    12 x 7 =84 x 4.3 wks in a month = 361 acklay a month.

So at least 1.5 months worth of acklay. Possibly 3 months worth if the event was 2 hours.
    Which is it... 6,8 or 9? 30 minutes or 45 minutes?

It sounds to me that you upped the number and the time frame of your guildy to fit into the math of a months worth of Acklay once you found out that 360 Acklay spawns within that time.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Basically you started off in the first thread by saying...

Then you go on to say in this thread...

Which is it... 6,8 or 9? 30 minutes or 45 minutes?

It sounds to me that you upped the number and the time frame of your guildy to fit into the math of a months worth of Acklay once you found out that 360 Acklay spawns within that time.
    Key works in my first posts were ABOUT
    I mean.. I can see how you may not understand that keyword or choose to ignore it. The fact is we went back and compared timestamps after the fact and it was in fact 45 minutes between him and I showing up. Hence why the ABOUT is not in the second post.

Keep trying dude.

BTW. Where are your screen shots?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    For a minute today this felt like the Ahazi forums in 03-04
    Imhotep Ofali - Ranger in training
    Finalizer

Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Seriously Arulius who cares.... one acklay that is lootable is one too many and Vlada has admitted it shouldn't have happened, policy was changed and no need to kiss butt anymore. In fact one of your guild members along with a couple other people cornered the Acklay for enough months I'm sure it's not a buig issue to your guild but many people have no chance at bones.

Whether it was 50 acklays or 500 acklays, 99% of the community never has a chance to even loot one acklay or get the bones themselves so it should have never happened. This whole analyzing 1,2, or 3 months worth is stupid because there never should have been ANY...they have admitted that and owned up.

As far as people saying they don't owe us anything and they help the project blah blah blah Do I need to remind people that many of us don't have blue, purple, or other pretty colors or titles but help as much as many of them so they did owe an apology given it's a COMMUNITY PROJECT.

With that said, it's over and let's move on with no private crap again

Cliffyland Food & Drink Emporium Theed -5459,2971

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    Seriously Arulius who cares.... one acklay that is lootable is one too many and Vlada has admitted it shouldn't have happened, policy was changed and no need to kiss butt anymore. In fact one of your guild members along with a couple other people cornered the Acklay for enough months I'm sure it's not a buig issue to your guild but many people have no chance at bones.

Whether it was 50 acklays or 500 acklays, 99% of the community never has a chance to even loot one acklay or get the bones themselves so it should have never happened. This whole analyzing 1,2, or 3 months worth is stupid because there never should have been ANY...they have admitted that and owned up.

As far as people saying they don't owe us anything and they help the project blah blah blah Do I need to remind people that many of us don't have blue, purple, or other pretty colors or titles but help as much as many of them so they did owe an apology given it's a COMMUNITY PROJECT.

Thank you so much for saying it so much more eloquently than I could ever have. /cheers Cliffy.
    Weedie
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source project.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Cliffy has spoken people. Nothing to see here, it's all over. Move along.

/thread
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

All hail King Cliffy?

Now Advertising on swgemushops

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information