*sneezes.*
    Heinz Guderian
    Colonel, Imperial Army
    Knights of Mors Astralis [AMOK]
    Ahazi

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    you are not JUST reminding when you make a statement that you *doubt* someone *can claim* to have seen them. especially when they had. you could simply say that it would be over 400 and that doesn't fit with what you know and leave out the sarcasm and flippancy. when you word things the way you do, you are pouring fuel on the fire. you said yourself you haven't checked the logs. you were not there. your information is just as much eye witness testimony as the other side. the logs will know... but either way it is irrelevant at this point. why force an issue that doesn't need to be one. if you push this, people (myself at the very least) will push back to require proof of your statements.
    This person must be a life counselor or something. If the staff were as bad as you keep trying to portray them, your *** would have been banned a long time ago.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by HzGuderian View Post
    *sneezes.*
    Some rum and cake will fix that.
    Co-leader Emeritus and official guild cheerleader of <FLO>

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Enigma View Post
    Some rum and cake will fix that.
    I have no rebuttal to that. Pass the rum and cake.
    Heinz Guderian
    Colonel, Imperial Army
    Knights of Mors Astralis [AMOK]
    Ahazi

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by HzGuderian View Post
    I have no rebuttal to that. Pass the rum and cake.
    I do believe that is the first time while reading this board in the last couple of days that I have actually laughed out loud

*passes the bottle and big hunk of yummy cake*

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by imhotep71 View Post
    Im not sure but Im thinking the burden of proof here is on the community. If I were Rev or Vlada I wouldnt show you a damn thing. If you've got unaltered screenshots then lets see them.
    1. there is no burden of proof on the community. the community did nothing wrong. the point is not to prove something... but transparency after contradictory claims are made when the ECs and the event were discovered. this transparency is only required if the SWGEmu staff keeps making claims after the issue at the core has been resolved that basically call the eyewitnesses liars without supporting those claims... AND only if they want to maintain the trust of the community.

2. i didn't ask for it. i asked for the issue to be laid to rest. i did say i would push for it if it wasn't. that doesn't mean that they need to provide it. however, if they don't, in that situation, they would be making a point about how they value the community that will impact trust and support of the project..

Then why are you jumping up and down about how many Acklays were spawned???
    um, actually, you are. i'm asking you to let it rest. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Revanis View Post
    Er, okay. If anyone does claim those numbers, then they're either blind or lying.

400+ Acklays would be pretty nuts.
    Revanis, all benifit of the doubt is gone. i really tried to believe you were sincere. you have proved otherwise.
    Last edited by Vlada; 07-26-2013 at 10:20 PM. Reason: multi post

Play Stats
    Inactive
    *eats some cake, sips some rum, and pets the fuzzeh purreh kitteh*

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    Revanis, all benifit of the doubt is gone. i really tried to believe you were sincere. you have proved otherwise.
    You are a confusing individual.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Enigma View Post
    Oh gawd could you please just put your pointy stick away for awhile. If you have issue with her method of speaking to you, shake your head and sigh but for the sake of everyone else just take her admission of guilt and let it go.

FUZZY PURRY KITTEH GODDAMNIT!
    where was her admission of guilt? i missed it. i did see the repeated statements that she felt no remorse for her actions.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just to clarify, I've been haunting these forums for a year or three, I've played on the test server on and off. And I've only recently started playing on Basilisk on a regular basis. However, I still try to haunt the forums on a regular basis. That being said, feel free to /flame to your content because of my lack of understanding. My question, or confusion rather is this. Why should one of the best moderators I've seen on the forums ask to resign from the duties he's been so good at performing. The event was an oversight. It wasn't intentionally done to give a player(s) an advantage over someone else. It was just something that fell through the cracks. Not even Vlada can keep up with everything 100% of the time. If he were that perfect, he should hang up this whole moderator thing and just run for g*d. I'm further confused by some of the communities reaction to the said event. You're getting mad & all worked up over a mistake that happened on a alpha/beta test server. Which will be completely wiped, therefore erasing any real or imagined advantage said player(s) may or may not have gotten. Anyway, there's my two cents. And yes, I'm perfectly aware that it's worth exactly what you paid for it.

Vlada: I believe it would be a mistake and a determent to the forum community if the PTB accepted your resignation.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulReaper78 View Post
    This person must be a life counselor or something. If the staff were as bad as you keep trying to portray them, your *** would have been banned a long time ago.
    i'm not trying to portray the staff as bad. i am not at issue with any staff besides Revanis and only because of her behavior over this issue and her lack of remorse over it.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thats not a complete exaggeration at all...nope not at all. /facepalm
    Actaully its not. In the time i was there i saw an average of 9 acklay a minute. My guildy was there 45 mins before me and saw thr same. If the event lasted 1 hour. (I believe ot lasted longer) but if only 1 hour thats 540 acklays in 1the hour.

Now 12 acklay spawn each day.
    12 x 7 =84 x 4.3 wks in a month = 361 acklay a month.

So at least 1.5 months worth of acklay. Possibly 3 months worth if the event was 2 hours.
    Lewtz vendor just outside Coro /way 364 -5700

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Serious question:

How long would it take a small group of people to spawn and kill approximately 700+ Acklay and perhaps as many fire spiders (as those were claimed to have been spawned as well).

I totally don't underestimate peoples ability to exaggerate these sorts of things.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well, there is a particular type of individual that, regardless of the circumstance, must always have the last word. When trying to reason with a person like this, you almost always run into a brick wall of excuses that usually have to do with some vague rational discussion or debate that, though perhaps once meaningful, has no merit given the stage the original discussion has reached. At that point it is up to everyone else to turn away, eat some cake and maybe drink some adult beverage, smile (very important) and let this person have his last, often repeated and horrifyingly tedious, word.

Cake anyone?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by axel8000 View Post
    Actaully its not. In the time i was there i saw an average of 9 acklay a minute. My guildy was there 45 mins before me and saw thr same. If the event lasted 1 hour. (I believe ot lasted longer) but if only 1 hour thats 540 acklays in 1the hour.

Now 12 acklay spawn each day.
    12 x 7 =84 x 4.3 wks in a month = 361 acklay a month.

So at least 1.5 months worth of acklay. Possibly 3 months worth if the event was 2 hours.

Sorry bud but thats an Acklay every 6.6 seconds. Im not buying that AT all. Now I know you don't care and thats fine but Im calling BS on this.
    Imhotep Ofali - Ranger in training
    Finalizer

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information