+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Current and future event guidelines

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_Enigma View Post
    Practise what you preach.
    What? I never said I was going to quit or did not play the game! Revanis did and she asked for ideas I gave her some.

Retired Staff Member
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by roshigh View Post
    Here is an idea for you Revanis - Just quit, stop posting and close your forum account. Quit the game too, as you said you do not play anymore,. Be gone! Simple!
    Fighting fire with fire has never been the answer, you may not agree with the way she spoke out, and thats your choice, however, having donated as much time as she has to the project should mean that she deserves a little more respect then you have shown, we all make mistakes, we move on and we grow.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    What? I never said I was going to quit or did not play the game! Revanis did and she asked for ideas I gave her some.
    I think the point was that you are behaving no better than those you are attacking so perhaps you should pack up and get.

Just my interpretation.
    Spacely's Sprockets
    Dropoff: 5498, 6164 500m S of Kaadara, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bdreason30 View Post
    where they were able to farm months worth of high-end loot in a couple of hours.
    Thats not a complete exaggeration at all...nope not at all. /facepalm
    Imhotep Ofali - Ranger in training
    Finalizer

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I like kittehs. And cake.
    Co-leader Emeritus and official guild cheerleader of <FLO>

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Calm down Roshigh, we are way passed that initial rage.
    Not to step on your toes Vlada or in anyway be sarcastic, but it seems some still have the rage by continuing to pick on one person. How is it you have not stepped in to talk to Imotep who seems to be just as antagonizing if not more so?
    Also one thing people seem to forget is Revanis did call someone out using their real name - Now how does that not go against policy?
    I did not start this I initially just asked a question, Read back you will see.
    I think SWGEmu is great and cannot believe all the good work by volunteers who should be applauded. I do think some house cleaning should be done though or attitude classes taken.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
    Group hug? I'll pass my mojitos around!
    I already offered this on page 8!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Also one thing people seem to forget is Revanis did call someone out using their real name - Now how does that not go against policy?
    You mean the guy who made multiple accounts to hide behind and I used his primary.. ?

Well, yeah.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not to step on your toes Vlada or in anyway be sarcastic, but it seems some still have the rage by continuing to pick on one person. How is it you have not stepped in to talk to Imotep who seems to be just as antagonizing if not more so?
    I did not start this I initially just asked a question, Read back you will see.
    I think SWGEmu is great and cannot believe all the good work by volunteers who should be applauded. I do think some house cleaning should be done though or attitude classes taken.
    I believe he brought that up at this particular stage because the thread, though it had been left to heat up, was just cooling down nicely and should be left to do that. Time for rage is gone.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i thought you guys banned ppl with multiple accounts ?

did you guys reban storm yet ?

dear vlada , if you stay , ill start blaming everything on lolindir ..

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by imhotep71 View Post
    Thats not a complete exaggeration at all...nope not at all. /facepalm
    actually, it might not be. it is something that has yet to be checked against the logs of commands used to spawn the mobs to confirm or refute. we have one EC on the one hand making statements about it saying only a few were spawned... but also saying she doesn't know how many in total and she was not the one present at the event... and on the other hand we have multiple eye witness accounts of numbers that add up to months worth of spawns. you can't claim positively that they weren't any more than he (or i) can claim that they were. only those logs can say for sure at this point.

HOWEVER, it really doesn't matter if they were or not anymore since the policies that allowed it have been looked into and revised to help prevent something like that occurring again.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You sound like the butt hurt bully. Are you Revanis's BFF. Get a life bud and mainly STFU!
    Im not the one flailing around saying I WILL BE RESPECTED and STAFF TROLLED ME oh noes. But you go ahead, swell up and pound them keys like the internet tough guy that you are.
    Finalizer

Play Stats
    Inactive
    But...there are MOJITOS!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    and on the other hand we have multiple eye witness accounts of numbers that add up to months worth of spawns
    Yeah I doubt eye-witnesses can claim having seen over 400 Acklays.
    Revanis
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Active Nobody

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by esmecat View Post
    actually, it might not be. it is something that has yet to be checked against the logs of commands used to spawn the mobs to confirm or refute. we have one EC on the one hand making statements about it saying only a few were spawned... but also saying she doesn't know how many in total and she was not the one present at the event... and on the other hand we have multiple eye witness accounts of numbers that add up to months worth of spawns. you can't claim positively that they weren't any more than he (or i) can claim that they were. only those logs can say for sure at this point.

HOWEVER, it really doesn't matter if they were or not anymore since the policies that allowed it have been looked into and revised to help prevent something like that occurring again.
    What is the acklay spawn timer? I think to have MONTHS worth of loot there would have to be a lot of creatures spawned.
    Finalizer

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information