Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: [Event] Friday Fight Night!

  1. #31
    Addicted Mahonra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    District NINE
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by korimor View Post
    Rebs did.. Loved the set ups.. disabled a lot of the uber dots except for near bases. Was probably the best event I have been to in SWGemu.. at least i can remember. VERY smooth and NO lag. Can't wait till next Friday!
    Wow! Great job Rebels!

    I saw the SS's Hakry posted. Looked amazing.

    I'll be there for this Friday's event!


    <NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

  2. #32
    why i didnt received the badge ?

  3. #33
    The rebs beat the hell out of us. They definitely had the numbers. I have a video rendering now.

    The setup was the best I've seen. The ec's did everything right, the only thing wacky was the numbers but hell, I like fighting outnumbered. If i wasn't the only STORM member on things might have been different =P
    Last edited by AZIronman; 04-16-2011 at 02:26 PM.

  4. #34
    Addicted Mahonra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    District NINE
    Posts
    4,743
    Looks like we are starting to have a real Galactic Civil War!
    Last edited by Vlada; 04-16-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Not here you dont.


    <NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

  5. #35
    Retired SWGEmu Staff Kreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Party City
    Posts
    1,295
    The Rebels did have numbers, and at one point they outnumbered the Imperials 3 to 1 easily! What's surprising is that the small Imperial force held them off and even pushed near the base multiple times! I dunno if the Rebels were just lacking coordination, or the Imperials were really skilled. Makes me wonder what will happen if they next battle is evenly matched!
    Kreen
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

    www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Roleplay Federation | Current Events | Report Bugs

  6. #36
    Addicted Mahonra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    District NINE
    Posts
    4,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    The Rebels did have numbers, and at one point they outnumbered the Imperials 3 to 1 easily! What's surprising is that the small Imperial force held them off and even pushed near the base multiple times! I dunno if the Rebels were just lacking coordination, or the Imperials were really skilled. Makes me wonder what will happen if they next battle is evenly matched!
    Sounds like <IR> needs to step up and bring the fight at the next battle! They are certainly the largest guild on the server. .


    <NINE>
    Visit NINE Mall outside cNet @ 666, -5300

  7. #37
    Junior Member Nismoyass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    The Rebels did have numbers, and at one point they outnumbered the Imperials 3 to 1 easily! What's surprising is that the small Imperial force held them off and even pushed near the base multiple times! I dunno if the Rebels were just lacking coordination, or the Imperials were really skilled. Makes me wonder what will happen if they next battle is evenly matched!
    We try. <3 you for this!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
    Sounds like <IR> needs to step up and bring the fight at the next battle! They are certainly the largest guild on the server. .
    They may not have brought numbers in terms of bodies, but at least one IR guy brought the numbers on his gun.... 977 max t21. Did not know they could get that high with current resources...maybe a ~400 tissue?

  8. #38
    A lot of guilds that are supposed to be Imperial ('C', ONYX) went rebel to kill either Dragonite or myself I think.

  9. #39
    Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cnet Starport
    Posts
    1,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreen View Post
    The Rebels did have numbers, and at one point they outnumbered the Imperials 3 to 1 easily! What's surprising is that the small Imperial force held them off and even pushed near the base multiple times! I dunno if the Rebels were just lacking coordination, or the Imperials were really skilled. Makes me wonder what will happen if they next battle is evenly matched!
    It was the ATST's that held us back. Constant spamming of states/kd in our whole group.


    Quote Originally Posted by AZIronman View Post
    A lot of guilds that are supposed to be Imperial ('C', ONYX) went rebel to kill either Dragonite or myself I think.
    ONYX (whats left of it) joins w/e side looks smaller. At the start imps had 2x the numbers. Think a lot quit after they died once.

  10. #40
    Addicted Joshino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,157
    tbh out of the reams of people that were rebel, almost the same amount or less were fully kitted out for pvp. (alot of people not even wearing armour)

    I noticed that also the imps had a few more jedi to begin with but they died early on and didn't come back, some IR or IS or something guys, helped take one down.

  11. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshino View Post
    tbh out of the reams of people that were rebel, almost the same amount or less were fully kitted out for pvp. (alot of people not even wearing armour)

    I noticed that also the imps had a few more jedi to begin with but they died early on and didn't come back, some IR or IS or something guys, helped take one down.
    Really we had the same problem. FUB ad a few dudes from DREAD were ready to go but thats about it. Imperials started off with two jedi (Dragonite and Myself) and ended with 3 (Myself, Drag, and Need). If I'm correct the rebels had 6 jedi (Tylox, Korimor, Noma, Malc, Faxan, and camcen (spelling?))

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts