Thread: Publish 3: GCW, Base Busting, Screenplays and Quest

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am very excited about the publishes. Great work all. It takes an admirable level of dedication to take something that was once loved and tossed aside and make it better again. Many thanks.

"Fixed NPC lairs (missions) to no longer spawn additional mobs when the lair is attacked."

I thought that was intentional. Was there a particular reason why additional spawning mobs was a bad thing? I liked being able to fight more than one NPC per lair mission. Will random spawned lairs still spawn mobs when attacked?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas_Cladd View Post
    I am very excited about the publishes. Great work all. It takes an admirable level of dedication to take something that was once loved and tossed aside and make it better again. Many thanks.

"Fixed NPC lairs (missions) to no longer spawn additional mobs when the lair is attacked."

I thought that was intentional. Was there a particular reason why additional spawning mobs was a bad thing? I liked being able to fight more than one NPC per lair mission. Will random spawned lairs still spawn mobs when attacked?
    NPC lairs did not spawn additional mobs on live. Creature lairs will still spawn more, but they will spawning 3 waves now. No more intimidate/warcry spam to spawn mobs.
    Bert Last
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

bertlast@swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Live Support | Mantis (Bug Tracker)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertlast View Post
    NPC lairs did not spawn additional mobs on live. Creature lairs will still spawn more, but they will spawning 3 waves now. No more intimidate/warcry spam to spawn mobs.
    There went farming faction missions for bases (at a reasonable pace.) Hopefully the bases can take a punch and there's not timer issues like initially on live.
    Last edited by Jervin; 07-02-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Jervin [J] Industries
    Master Smuggler
    Master Weaponsmith 20/25/25
    Drop-off vendor: 2148 -4722 outside Mos Eisley

Thread Information