Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: PVP League Sign-ups and Rule Book: Join, Win, Get payed to play, Have Fun!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    DJK FARMS parent company Butthurt Industries has offered an additional 1 mil to the winner and now we have decided to offer another 1 mil to Second place. This way if you make it to the finals you will get something out of it.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by roodypooh View Post
    If this was any of the previous versions of the game/code there would have been plenty of peeps/guilds signing up on the first day. <NINE> <ONYX> <C> <STORM> <SWAG> and plenty more would have thrown they're hats in right off the bat......though sadly the pvp around these bas parts aren't all they are cracked up to be coding wise. Don't get me wrong its a great idea and a pretty decent format....but the idea of 5-10 teams of 20 rifleman is really lul if ya get my drift.

Now if the op would had a rule where you are limited to so many of a certain class it might be more interesting on this pvp dead server seeing as though you are required to have other professions besides rifle/cm....though with the state of coding atm being so unbalanced ya still won't get much if anything besides the 2012-2013s you guys got playin now that are starving for some form up pvp.
    Honestly so sick of seeing ppl who dont play at all being uber negative on the forums...no one wants to hear ur Sh!t 08' gtfo

Great idea OP ill definitely be participating
    Scud

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by okon View Post
    Honestly so sick of seeing ppl who dont play at all being uber negative on the forums...no one wants to hear ur Sh!t 08' gtfo
    /agree
    /hi5
    Hawkrider <VF>
    Rick-James <VF>

Play Stats
    Inactive
    In to help facilitate - will sell crates of Muon / Pixie / etc to whoever on the spot.

Just let me know when and where!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Will the matches be held "on location" throughout the galaxy or will all matches be held at the alpha/bravo guild halls on Lok?
    Hawkrider <VF>
    Rick-James <VF>

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by uh60rider View Post
    Will the matches be held "on location" throughout the galaxy or will all matches be held at the alpha/bravo guild halls on Lok?
    First Season will be held on location, but we hope teams will build new arenas for the next season. Now an Official from the league will have to inspect the arena before it is accepted.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    In need of entertainers for cheerleaders!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awesome idea, wish i was good at pvp in this game... but i find it not as fun as wow..
    IGN- Therockk (Master WS, Master Arch)
    --Shoeless ( Master Ranger/TKM)
    D/O = Nab FTC Shopping Mall -6127, 3079

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    So sponsor a Team then. That is a great way to be involved and not pvp.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If you are a crafter you can rent a tent in the arena to sell you wares at the game, sponsor a team, or rent add space.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rischie View Post
    If you are a crafter you can rent a tent in the arena to sell you wares at the game, sponsor a team, or rent add space.
    Yeah this guy knows whats up

/hi5

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Positions are still open. If you would like to be involved let me know.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    As someone that has successfully done things like this, I would say you might be best off doing 3v3. It's much easier for casuals to find two friends. Also, limit professions. Variety will make it more interesting. Give people a reason to dust off characters they like but aren't fotm rifle cm

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    The Arena will be open to the public for practice starting tonight. All building will be made public until the first match.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Morah View Post
    As someone that has successfully done things like this, I would say you might be best off doing 3v3. It's much easier for casuals to find two friends. Also, limit professions. Variety will make it more interesting. Give people a reason to dust off characters they like but aren't fotm rifle cm
    The League ruling body has decided that no limitations shall be placed on a team make-up. The groups will evolve on their own as the game progresses.

That being said you have to look at it like a football match.

Thread Information