Thread: It's that time again for another PVP!

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Maybe for people who dont have rl **** to do. These events need to be better scheduled like a week out. That way more of a turn out and a bigger fight. I dont understand the 1.5 to 2 day ratio. How hard is to have said this last week after the event was over that way word could spread? Makes 0 sense to me.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fio View Post
    Maybe for people who dont have rl **** to do. These events need to be better scheduled like a week out. That way more of a turn out and a bigger fight. I dont understand the 1.5 to 2 day ratio. How hard is to have said this last week after the event was over that way word could spread? Makes 0 sense to me.
    Maybe the EC's have RL **** to do too and can't just make posts when the idea comes up

Retired SWGEmu Staff amberedwards's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Fio View Post
    It's a mix of several different factors really. I had free time Friday night so I accepted it. You can always tell your previously engagement that you're sorry you have to go play SWGEmu because it's PVP night. As well as it's pretty much been every other weekend at 8pm EST since Scud started doing them.

Thread Information