Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rescue the Scientist!

Retired SWGEmu Staff amberedwards's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by orilion View Post
    Great event, even if I did crawl into bed at 6am!! and have to say not a lag fest with all the players there, it all seem to run pretty well. Thanks for the event, will there be more??
    Since this one went over well, I would like to do this once a month or so. PVP is great but not for everyone.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Barrenger looks around in his bacta tank..."did we win?"

Retired SWGEmu Staff rigormortus's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    The event was a blast thanks everyone who showed up. Everyone needs to really thank Amber for putting this event together.
    rigormortus
    Retired SWGEmu Staff

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | mIRC Guide | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Indeed. We won the battle, but the GCW rages on. I look forward to more battles like this one.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you sooooo much for this event!!! I think that may have been the most fun I've ever had playing a game! I expected it to be fun, and did my best to get guild members and other folks to attend, but I had no idea how epic it was going to be!!! Sooo crazy with all of the lasers flying everywhere, didn't know what to attack first lol!

So far I have really enjoyed every event that I have attended, but this was my favorite by far! Was really great to be working together with so many other players against a common (and quite tough) enemy! Out of all of those mad enemies, I had only fought with grauls and rancors before as well, so all of the droids and nightsisters were a nice suprise! Kept having to check resistances and swap weapons heh, managed to get through the whole battle only dying once, wasn't clever enough to have myself cloned before hand though!

I would absolutely love for there to be more events like this, I'lll definitely take part whenever possible! Even the delay was quite handy for me, and I live in Ireland! Was really hurrying IRL and in-game to not miss anything then found out I had nearly another 2 hours to kill, that was nice!

Would be cool if us players could plan out groups before hand and try to coordinate things really well, there was a player (named CaptainRex I think) who was shouting out what target for for everyone to focus on, fair play to him! Good to have someone helping to coordinate everyone's attacks. Enough rambling, thanks again, that was awesome! Please do more!!

Zoma Kalixu

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks Everyone! This took the whole EC team pretty much and a few others. I would like to also thank our newest CSR, Niffer for doing an awesome job playing Dr.Makiya Lokdin. (although I killed her several times by accident placing SBD's near her that agro'ed her.)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by latobuck View Post
    8 pm est makes more sense. Its bad for the euro players either way though. you cant make both continents happy all the time.
    6pm EST is not bad for the Euro players, 8pm is. And we don't want to be made happy all the time, god forbid, but we would like to be made happy once in a while
    SWG Radiant: Sauska
    SWGemu: Sauska/Cosita Borealis, drop-off vendor -4954 5709 near Theed, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauska View Post
    6pm EST is not bad for the Euro players, 8pm is. And we don't want to be made happy all the time, god forbid, but we would like to be made happy once in a while
    I'm truly sorry I had to change the time. My husband's work schedule was changed a few weeks ago and I had forgotten. Hard to keep an event going and still make sure kids are taken care of and not in to everything.:-) I will be more careful and double check next time before posting. It also depends on when the other EC's have the time as well. We will have more!

Thread Information