Closed Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk maintenance 2/24/13

Play Stats
    Inactive

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Quigster View Post
    You know it will suck but you are going to give them a chance. There is no logic in that statement. If I know something will suck I don't waste any time on it and I especially don't waste money. ****** has done a great job with the Marvel movies and I am sure they will do a good job with Star Wars. Remember, even though they own Lucas Films, Lucas himself chose who will be running it and in charge of the movies. I a very positive that the movies will be goodas long as Jar Jar doesn't make an appearance. I am also hoping that the failure of SWTOR will cause ****** to relaunch SWG with a new graphics engine so we can continue our journey. I had every reward available in the game and want all of them back.
    Give them a chance meaning I am going to watch it and not be entirely stubborn until I view it at least. Better translated?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Sons of Liberty is a well balanced guild full of great people - Much Love - DROR / an old wookie from Farstar

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Okay guys <3
    It's as good as midnight here, and I will now watch Final Fantasy VII, see if it's any good. It goes roughly 2 hours, so if I manage to stay awake through the whole movie (On laptop on the bed), I'll check back here and see if the servers are back. If that is the case, I will send waypoints to all that requested them, as long as they gave me their IGN. Keep sending me PMs, if you want to join the city. There's free armors, and free cookies, if you're good.
    >_>
    BBL,
    Picha

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lies.... we all know that surplus goes to drugs booze and strippers

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah. People dig booze and strippers.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Piya,

Stormtrooper Detachment Omega's RP city is in the vicinity of yours, maybe we can organize something together if the servers ever come back :P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I might be interested in RP'ing later in my toon's career. Dragnauct Lifetaker in game.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr98 View Post
    Piya,

Stormtrooper Detachment Omega's RP city is in the vicinity of yours, maybe we can organize something together if the servers ever come back :P

I know, I've been dealing with SD-O already. Vorlen is a friend of mine, and we had some cool RP the other day, along with 6 or 7 troopers, too. Been looking forward to more. However, I'm semi-watching a movie ( I actually thought I could move my focus away from the forum for 2 hours, haha! Ignorance! ), but either way, even if I'm still awake when the server comes back up, it won't be for long. It's past midnight already, I'm in GMT+1.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    To save me reading through all the off topic posts im jus gonna ask, was 50gb left the last up date? guess tht means another 5-6 hours right?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by piya View Post
    I know, I've been dealing with SD-O already. Vorlen is a friend of mine, and we had some cool RP the other day, along with 6 or 7 troopers, too. Been looking forward to more. However, I'm semi-watching a movie ( I actually thought I could move my focus away from the forum for 2 hours, haha! Ignorance! ), but either way, even if I'm still awake when the server comes back up, it won't be for long. It's past midnight already, I'm in GMT+1.
    Well I didn't mean RIGHT FREAKING NOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but in the future!

Also, here is a baby sloth

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Spar1979 View Post
    To save me reading through all the off topic posts im jus gonna ask, was 50gb left the last up date? guess tht means another 5-6 hours right?

You're looking at about 2:30-3:00am GST

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Spar1979 View Post
    Yep, 50gb was last update ( was also called a guesstimation )

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Maintenance started at 9:30AM EST 2/24

Message @ 5:03PM EST 2/24:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    30 minutes ago we were at 50GB out of 340GB. So it might take a while longer lol.
    Message @ 3:46PM EST 2/25:
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Rough guesstimate... 50GB left
    so doing the maths, ETA is roughly 11:15PM EST 2/25 providing there are no other roadbumps or hiccups.
    [SW] Weapons
    Dantooine
    /waypoint -1475, 2723
    Smiff - Tifi - Devv

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Dear Devs,

Thank you for all the hard work you have poured into the game, especially over the last day!!!

We <3 our Devs!

SWGemu Devs > SOE Devs

Closed Thread

Thread Information