Thread: Basilisk maintenance 2/24/13

Play Stats
    Inactive
    <3 Haha, yeah...

Addicted
    Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Supahstah View Post
    How does his tenure have any impact on what he stated? Everything he stated can easily be observed within a months time (especially if you read a lot of old posts).
    Um, no. All he said basically was that OMG TEH ADMINS R TEH PWN!!!11oneleven1! ... Which if he had known anything about the project history (by the fact that he OBVIOUSLY read old posts...), he wouldn't have said such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigitty View Post
    Thanks Supah, Some people are just haters.

Also, I don't think I claimed to know all. But It has the been the longest downtime since I've been around, and 1 full day out of 2 months,
    is not bad. A lot of current games are down for a day when new patches come out.

So therefore, my observations and other peoples comments led me to my conclusion that it doesn't happen often.

Get mad.
    Listen, kid. I know you're trying to be cute and all, thinking you know everything. But again, I have been following this project since May 2006, which is FAR LONGER THAN TWO MONTHS. You can do math, can't you? Or is that beyond your capability?

Stay small.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Eh, Valkyra, I've been following this thread here, and regardless what everyone here has done for the project, you started off being the @sshole on this one. Gigitty said nothing wrong and never claimed anything. Maybe you're a bit touchy for some reason? Nobody was offending you, so how about you leave the guy alone, if you don't like him?

EDIT: Correction, maybe it's not a guy. Assumptions of the internet.
    Last edited by piya; 02-25-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    "Listen, kid."

Such a douchebaggy, with the intent of being douchebaggy, way to start a comment.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by piya View Post
    Eh, Valkyra, I've been following this thread here, and regardless what everyone here has done for the project, you started off being the @sshole on this one. Giggity said nothing wrong and never claimed anything. Maybe you're a bit touchy for some reason? Nobody was offending you, so how about you leave the guy alone, if you don't like him?
    Wow, ok.

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76

If you think I am an *******, take a look there.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
    Um, no. All he said basically was that OMG TEH ADMINS R TEH PWN!!!11oneleven1! ... Which if he had known anything about the project history (by the fact that he OBVIOUSLY read old posts...), he wouldn't have said such things.

Listen, kid. I know you're trying to be cute and all, thinking you know everything. But again, I have been following this project since May 2006, which is FAR LONGER THAN TWO MONTHS. You can do math, can't you? Or is that beyond your capability?

Stay small.
    Personally, It does not sound like you appreciate the work the Developers do.
    Good for you for being around since 2006.I will make sure to send you a virtual cookie as soon as I can.
    I've had other things to do besides dwell on nostalgia and long for something that will take time, especially if you are not contributing to the programming.
    Also, you playing the " I know everything about you because I am on the internet and you are too so that means you are a fat dumb kid who lives in his moms basement, and you are prolly a virgin too" IS a little old by now.

So if I am a kid, then you have wrinkly balls and can hardly walk. Right? Right.

You do know that there are others who have been on the forums as long as you? Did it ever occur to you that I talk to those people?

Just because you have more time than most, Doesn't mean you know everything. So don't sit here holding your scepter all high and mighty.

Your piss poor attitude towards others, and your condescending tones, will most likely lead a life of loneliness and regret.
    Good luck.

Stay Big.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Valkyra, just because you have been following the game since 2006 doesn't mean you know anything either. Maybe you should leave your mom's basement once in a while and get laid. Then maybe you won't be such a jerk. There is nothing in ANY of giggity's posts that implies he knows all and is an expert. He is just commenting on what he has observed. Well, what we are observing about you is you are rude and insulting. Go play WoW or SWTOR where that is accepted and tolerated.
    Last edited by Quigster; 02-25-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This is what I meant by "being touchy" ... I never said you were, I said you started *****ing first. I simply don't like it when people start chopping up others that they don't know, but from reading a couple of posts. Sorry, just stating my opinion here, and I believe I'm being fair. "Listen, kid" isn't the way to go. If you can't admit to that, I won't talk to you any further about this.

EDIT: Two new posts popping up while I was phrasing this out. What can I say? Oh gods, really now... I'll be elsewhere, waiting for the server.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by piya View Post
    Eh, Valkyra, I've been following this thread here, and regardless what everyone here has done for the project, you started off being the @sshole on this one. Gigitty said nothing wrong and never claimed anything. Maybe you're a bit touchy for some reason? Nobody was offending you, so how about you leave the guy alone, if you don't like him?

EDIT: Correction, maybe it's not a guy. Assumptions of the internet.

<----- Guy.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Geeze, the server goes down for a little bit and everyone goes salty butthurt..
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=43&dateline=129461015  1

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hah, good to know, at least.
    <<--- Not a guy. Just saying.

See you all later.

Addicted
    Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigitty View Post
    I've had other things to do besides dwell on nostalgia and long for something that will take time, especially if you are not contributing to the programming.
    Also, you playing the " I know everything about you because I am on the internet and you are too so that means you are a fat dumb kid who lives in his moms basement, and you are prolly a virgin too" IS a little old by now.

So if I am a kid, then you have wrinkly balls and can hardly walk. Right? Right.

You do know that there are others who have been on the forums as long as you? Did it ever occur to you that I talk to those people?

Just because you have more time than most, Doesn't mean you know everything. So don't sit here holding your scepter all high and mighty.

Your piss poor attitude towards others, and your condescending tones, will most likely lead a life of loneliness and regret.
    Good luck.

Stay Big.
    As for not contributing to the project, please view this link, maybe it'll clarify a few things for your hardheaded self.
    https://www.swgemu.com/fisheye/user/Valkyra

Stay small.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post

Stay small.
    Listen, child. Ive been following this project since '06 also. But i signed up in 2012 for the forums because i finally thought the EMU was at a stage was worth trying. You have no idea how long anyone has actually been following this project. All you know is when they choose to join the forums and apparently enter an online community where being here the longest makes you super cool. Congrats. Youve put more time in the forums then most. Do you want a cookie?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ....so its gonna be another 24 hours give or take? ;_;

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Valkyra, Good job you contribute. But youre still a douche.

Closed Thread

Thread Information