Closed Thread
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk maintenance 2/24/13

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Spar1979 View Post
    hmm, 28 hours in, thought id pop in n see if there's been any update of late at all?
    Nope, last one was Vlada saying they had 180GB done, I believe. Timer should be on the edit note on the OP.

edit: that was 3 hours ago.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Spar1979 View Post
    hmm, 28 hours in, thought id pop in n see if there's been any update of late at all?
    Just some guestimations. Prolly late tonight or tomorrow.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    *shakes uncontrollably*

N-N-Need T-To P-P-Play S-S-SWG!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    NOOOOOVVAAAAAA TEESSSSssTTT
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuno View Post
    *shakes uncontrollably*

N-N-Need T-To P-P-Play S-S-SWG!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by piya View Post
    My saying, but I am absolutely willing to give them a chance. They can't afford letting Star Wars die - as in: what it stands for. It's so old! What, going towards 40 years? They can't suddenly change the themes THAT much. Sure, we'll have to make a few compromises, but I haven't lost hope just yet. I know what you mean by semi-R rated. Yeah, but also, Star Wars' most intimate moment was a kiss?
    I usually like ******, even though I haven't watched any cartoons that are younger than made in 2000. And some of the real movies are very good, especially the ancient ones. (Homeward Bound?)
    To bring it to the point, I'm not putting my high hopes in it, but without ****** we wouldn't get any Star Wars movies again, probably forever. I'm going to give them a chance without prejudicing first. If the movies suck, I'll gladly admit to that. If they don't - the better!
    Lol, well yea you have valid points. But when ****** is our ONLY choice, of course we will give them a chance. Im just guaranteeing it will suck

Yea, slso ****** is and has been trying for years now, to become a Monopoly of entertainment industry. When I go to the e3 convention they always have the biggest booth with the fewest people in it. hah

Play Stats
    Inactive
    just more proof people like mediocre junk **cough > WoW/madonna > cough** & ****** are called the evil empire for a reason
    just because something from over that way doesn't say ****** on the tin, doesn't mean 'it aint' ****** either

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lets all hope ****** does something crazy like a new sanbox starwars mmo ^^

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Oh yeah, we're allowed to dream, right? And isn't it usually a ****** movie that teaches us that dreams eventually come true? Ha!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulblazerNL View Post
    Lets all hope ****** does something crazy like a new sanbox starwars mmo ^^
    Yea, with starter wands and we all start in a pink castle with jedi master Sifo-Dias looking like kung fu panda, cant wait

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I vote there is at least a re-color option for that castle.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Fill up the Wiki when u got nothing ToDo xD
    http://swgemulator.wikia.com/wiki/SWGEmu_Wiki

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Gods, who wrote this?

" in it's Pre-CU era, version 14.1. "

Damn, spello in the welcoming message... Not sure whether that's funny or sad :P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Im on Nova practicing my armor crafting.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by roebacca View Post
    Yes it 2.0Ghz, but you cannot relate that to a desktop. This server has 2 Processors with 6 cores each running at 2Ghz. Its is running on current comodidty server hardware. Also, the current process is limited by the disk subsystem not the CPU anyway.
    Remember these are 6-core XEON prcessors with hyperthreading so in essence they can process 24 threads at the same time. Definitely not a CPU bottleneck. Most likely the HDDs are causing the bottleneck.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifffitir View Post
    How can you complain when these people are putting their "Play time" in life into doing this for us to enjoy in our "play time". Even if the server was down for a week youd have no right to complain. Its free. They also have lives..unlike some people it seems....who have nothing better but to sit here and act like its the end of the world. A few days without SWG is better then the years we lived without it after CU. So until you are putting your spare time into doing the EMU project. Dont complain.
    If you went for years without playing SWG don't blame anyone but yourself. I will agree that the CU and NGE versions weren't as good but they were still SWG and better than anything else out there and by the end of the game they had addes so much new content that was actually better than before that the only negative thing about the game was the 12 professions and lack of item decay. Overall game play was actually better. At that point the game was no longer NGE but post-NGE. The only time I have been without SWG since beta was the time I choosw not to play on the Liberator server because of how broken it was. I hate not being able to play but am willing to relax and be patient while they perform necessary maintenance on the game. I may have to play LotRO for a while. Haven't played that for a few months.

Closed Thread

Thread Information