Closed Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Basilisk maintenance 2/24/13

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I had to actually go outside. How can you expect me to go outside or spend time with my girlfriend when a game like this is back in my life?? BLASPHEMY!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by isov View Post
    I had to actually go outside. How can you expect me to go outside or spend time with my girlfriend when a game like this is back in my life?? BLASPHEMY!
    God forbid.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by johns2223 View Post
    if ignorance is bliss why am I not blissful ??
    because it isn't bliss, obviously.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lylandyr View Post
    Thx for the offer Gigitty. I'm doing pretty good though. I remember alot from playing years ago. Working up towards an architect on my Main right now.
    Already got Harvs planted. I'm just worried about them running out of maintenance before I can get to them again. If the server don't come up soon,
    I won't be able to get back to them till tomorrow around 6pm EST. I am not complaining though. How long will they go without Maintenance until
    they're destroyed?
    not entirely sure thats a thing to brag about, not getting anything done unless the server is on its downtime ^_-
    sounds a bit like taking escapism to the extreme to me, & if there is no moderation in escapism when there is already a thin line separating it from being a child still ^_-

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by synaZaur View Post
    just started myself... once the server is back up I plan on streaming some to Twitch... get the word out about the best MMO ever!
    haha yea, in all this time nothing has come close to SwG. the original devs must have been geniuses & the people recreating it close to that too.
    i hear people whine on youtube about the graphics, the people must be terminally materialistic or something as to me they are not bad at all - even a decade later

Play Stats
    Inactive
    First, my prayers have been answered... the REAL and BEST Star Wars game is back (just found the EMU 3 weeks ago).

Second, I cannot say THANK YOU enough to the team of devs who are doing this for all of US. I have been having a blast.

Third, ANY person complaining, whining or otherwise griping about the downtime should be locked in a room with Jar Jar Binks for 6 months.

Our Devs are doing an amazing job restoring this game for us. They have real lives away from the EMU, little things like jobs, spouses and children. They deserve our understanding and PATIENCE when things take a bit longer than expected, especially in light of the volunteer nature of this project. I understand being disappointed if you couldn't get your SWG fix this weekend but please make sure you don't vent your disappointment at our developers. I am sure they want the game up as soon as possible since I am willing to bet they play too!

Pink-Bunny

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by djay78 View Post
    haha yea, in all this time nothing has come close to SwG. the original devs must have been geniuses & the people recreating it close to that too.
    i hear people whine on youtube about the graphics, the people must be terminally materialistic or something as to me they are not bad at all - even a decade later
    I agree the graphics are pretty good at 30 FPS.

Try it at 60 FPS (there is a mod) - looks awfully damn good!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    has it been 24 hours yet ?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    bout 4 more hours, it says how long on the home page

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    bout 4 more hours, it says how long on the home page
    We're coming closer! But where exactly did you find a timer? I can't find any.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Is game time passing atm, or will harvesters etc etc just continue as if nothing happened? I was kinda not prepared for all my harvs to get hit for 24 hours with no maintenance added, that was sundays job to refill them, hehe.
    Mayalla - Weaponsmith \ Chef
    Forestry - Master smuggler. Drop off vendor West Eisley \ Mos Eisley /way 2520 -4690
    Underground DoJo Shop

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ingame time moves on while the servers are down, but nothing will happen to your harvesters, except maybe they stop.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by piya View Post
    We're coming closer! But where exactly did you find a timer? I can't find any.
    If you click on HOME at the top then look at the SWGEMU server status it will say how long Basilisk has been down

INB4: The SWGEMU server status is on the left side of the HOME page

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Update: TheAnswer not online so i have no idea whats going on.

P.S. Bas is still offline.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah, it says how long it has been down, but not when it will be up again, or are we talking about different windows here?
    24h was only an estimation, it's not said it will actually be back up and running then.

Closed Thread

Thread Information