Quote Originally Posted by Bluedestiny View Post
So it's not true 14.1, then, as there's now 3 things without going out and taking notes that are different from when I played 14.1 back in the day... Don't know why we're being combative or condescending, just trying to understand. So, trying to understand the rules of engagement the regarding "vanilla" 14.1, as there's at least 3 changes to 14.1 being pursued, that someone deemed worthy of changing the original for, but there are no known other changes being considered regardless of worthiness (I think)... Got it.

FYI the mission statement he refers to is in the Development menu item, follow to the wiki, then mission statement can be found, comprised of two sentences that are in conflict with the 3 known changes to "vanilla."

PS then if I can suggest "options" to apply to 14.1, as the synonym "enhancements" generates hostility, it would be an option to set variable item decay rates, and an option to set variable structure and inventory storage capacity. Thanks for taking a nice post and day in another direction.
You make my head hurt.....