Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: SWG Murder Trial and Wake

"Retired" SWGEmu Staff risenangel's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    it was a packed house.

I didn't take any other screenshots, sadly. Though, I did enjoy this event quite a bit. Thank you to those that did the writing and production of it, I literally laughed the entire time. huge props to the person playing Lucas, you were brilliant.
    Kyada <BoS>
    Everything I ever did was about pushing the project forward.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have about 6-7 screenshots but dont see an option anywhere to upload them

"Retired" SWGEmu Staff risenangel's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jonwar83 View Post
    I have about 6-7 screenshots but dont see an option anywhere to upload them
    just put them up on tinypic.com or imgur or imageshack or whatever.
    Kyada <BoS>
    Everything I ever did was about pushing the project forward.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nice one for the event! Was very enjoyable... really didn't know what to expect but wasn't disappointed! Twas good seeing some randomer get cut down by Vader! Unfortunately had to leave just after the wake started as I had a party to attend (hurry up next time people getting badges please!!!). I imagine there were some good stories, thanks again for the event, much appreciated and keep em coming ifn ya please!

Zoma Kalixu

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I loved the event, especially the statement of Jar Jar Binx introduction being the cause of the downfall of the space program. Great job by all parties involved.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by risenangel View Post
    it was a packed house.

I didn't take any other screenshots, sadly. Though, I did enjoy this event quite a bit. Thank you to those that did the writing and production of it, I literally laughed the entire time. huge props to the person playing Lucas, you were brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebudei View Post
    Nice one for the event! Was very enjoyable... really didn't know what to expect but wasn't disappointed! Twas good seeing some randomer get cut down by Vader! Unfortunately had to leave just after the wake started as I had a party to attend (hurry up next time people getting badges please!!!). I imagine there were some good stories, thanks again for the event, much appreciated and keep em coming ifn ya please!

Zoma Kalixu
    Quote Originally Posted by Arwikarwin View Post
    I loved the event, especially the statement of Jar Jar Binx introduction being the cause of the downfall of the space program. Great job by all parties involved.
    To y'all AND to everyone else who attended this event, <SoE> and all of us involved truly thank you for coming!! Without player attendance, our little comedic production would have been wasted on ourselves LOL We really had a good time putting this together and hope that you will all stay tuned for further <SoE> events as we try to mix things up a bit. Please stay tuned, we have lots of things in store for y'all!! :P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kemistry View Post
    Thank you for the event !! It was great fun. So happy to be a part of the community back then, and now! Thank you as well for the stories you all shared. Was really touching, that's what makes this game so special; The people.
    @'Kam: I'm still laughing bout your story :P
    Kemi!! Thank you SOO much for coming... it's really hard to make these event times convenient for everyone across the globe. We love you, and the SW community for helping make our events such successes. *mwah*

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann-gee View Post
    Kemi!! Thank you SOO much for coming... it's really hard to make these event times convenient for everyone across the globe. We love you, and the SW community for helping make our events such successes. *mwah*
    thank you Ann-gee!! much <3 <3 <3 to you and all the other SoE girls *mwah*
    I like boring things - Andy Warhol

Thread Information