Quote Originally Posted by Pegaso platoon View Post
Didn't the rebels win overall?

If you have any suggestions or a way around solving this "issue" instead of moaning, please put them forward to us all. Until the ECs can use all their commands or magically crap imperial players out of their arse to balance teams, nothing else can be done.

Kudos to cem and the ECs for making this happen
Hmmmm lets think how could the last battle have been any better just something i thought up in not even 2 minutes
1# Warn Rebels that Imperials have had reinforcements arrive because Darth Vader sensed an epic battle coming up and has sent soldiers to help.
2# Do not spawn multiple mobs over 100k ham or at least not more than 4 or 5
3# Spawns lots of weaker mobs continuously throughout the event giving the imperials places to fall back and regroup if grouped up on & and to simply give them a meatshields and DPS.

Clearly there is lots that could have been done but than again i'm sure the EC did not intend to make the IMPs have a huge upperhand but rather give them a fighting chance so obviously in Hindsight there was lots to be done but that's not to disrespect the EC because I'm sure he did not intend on handing the imps a round.

Was a great event except for the final battle, would love to see more thanks everyone to who showed up.