Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Calling All Players For A Player PvP Event In Bestine/Anchorhead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Most ridiculous event ever, rebs win round 1 rebs win round 2, imps cry so ec's spawn elite nova troopers. imps feel better about themselfs.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yeah that was straight retarded. IGN TooCooL.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks For all The Players That Came To The Event, Some PvP Is Better Than No PvP.

Hopefully In The Future, I'll Try To Set Up More PvP Events.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxycon View Post
    Most ridiculous event ever, rebs win round 1 rebs win round 2, imps cry so ec's spawn elite nova troopers. imps feel better about themselfs.
    Didn't the rebels win overall?

If you have any suggestions or a way around solving this "issue" instead of moaning, please put them forward to us all. Until the ECs can use all their commands or magically crap imperial players out of their arse to balance teams, nothing else can be done.

Kudos to cem and the ECs for making this happen

Play Stats
    Inactive
    on a regular basis the imps run from every fair fight they are faced with, the only time they fight is when its 2-1 odds in their favor, they clone camp, grief, make vids and blast em on the forums and now that all the rebels got together and destroyed the imps and the odds where in rebs favor the Ec's decide to make it impossible for the rebs to win. lol GG...Sounds like storm probably sat there and cried until the ec's decided to pull that.

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Was the most fun ive had in a while here, thanks for putting it on. Kind of sad about the novatrooper zerg but would look forward to more regular events :P
    Gluedo : Chef HQ food + Drinks @ West Eisley Mall 2205 -4580

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I smell a nyrus!!!!
    Radiant <{AP}>The bad Seeds!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    so much QQ!
    Rando Biches <SWAG>

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thanks for Everyone who came out and participated in the Event!
    We hope you had fun, we sure did!
    Screenies coming soon!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegaso platoon View Post
    Didn't the rebels win overall?

If you have any suggestions or a way around solving this "issue" instead of moaning, please put them forward to us all. Until the ECs can use all their commands or magically crap imperial players out of their arse to balance teams, nothing else can be done.

Kudos to cem and the ECs for making this happen
    Hmmmm lets think how could the last battle have been any better just something i thought up in not even 2 minutes
    1# Warn Rebels that Imperials have had reinforcements arrive because Darth Vader sensed an epic battle coming up and has sent soldiers to help.
    2# Do not spawn multiple mobs over 100k ham or at least not more than 4 or 5
    3# Spawns lots of weaker mobs continuously throughout the event giving the imperials places to fall back and regroup if grouped up on & and to simply give them a meatshields and DPS.

Clearly there is lots that could have been done but than again i'm sure the EC did not intend to make the IMPs have a huge upperhand but rather give them a fighting chance so obviously in Hindsight there was lots to be done but that's not to disrespect the EC because I'm sure he did not intend on handing the imps a round.

Was a great event except for the final battle, would love to see more thanks everyone to who showed up.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    awesome fun , I swear ive seen alot more imps on the server then i saw tonight . Do they just play at a differnt time?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awesome job darlins! I had a great time and was happy to see a good turn out too! Kudos for all who arranged this. Thank ya!

DocKaz and Kadex

Play Stats
    Inactive

Good times

Good event took a screenie and fraped it too will try to get some good stuff from the frap to put up
    "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are that precise" Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I think it was a fun event overall and I am grateful for all those who helped set it up.

I hope you guys do this on Suncrusher as well.

Thanks to all who showed up and all who contributed to getting this event together.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Viviiii View Post
    Clearly there is lots that could have been done but than again i'm sure the EC did not intend to make the IMPs have a huge upperhand but rather give them a fighting chance so obviously in Hindsight there was lots to be done but that's not to disrespect the EC because I'm sure he did not intend on handing the imps a round
    Yes this is what we were trying to do.
    Over 1/2 of the Imperials left and we were trying to even the playing field.
    We didn't realize at the time it was going to have that bad of an effect.

Thread Information