Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
I think some things have changed there, not really sure how often Scrum meetings will be held, I will let you know as soon as I know more.
aahh crap...

I know you're going to yell at me for saying this but...

If we dont stick to some schedule and add some type of structure, people are going to lose faith. I want NOTHING more than the success of this project (please believe me on this), but if we cant even keep to the plan for more than #1 that doesnt bode very well IMO. I'd really like to encourage you guys to try and stick with this system and maintain transparency for the community. We (the community) don't want to be a burden (by asking questions and creating drama) but by sticking to the schedule we can help keep you guys on track and keep us pushing through.
Now I understand that sometimes its easy to bite off more than you can chew (especially on your 1st attempt with a new system)...but if you come out and say "hey we didnt get A B or C done, but we got X and Y complete" (and do that on the scheduled 3 weeks plan) i think the community would really appreciate it, and it would encourage us ALL to stay on track.

just my 2 cents