Thread: Publish 1: The Warren and Vendors

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    Since the sample time got increased from 18 to 25 seconds (38%), I guess there is no longer any need to migrate your stamina to 700 in order to never run out of action while sampling?
    I'm sure there will be a new magic number. Just give us crafters a few days to figure it out.
    -Confusion is a state of mind, or is it?

Lefia Hawes <TBI>

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoMagic View Post
    I'm sure there will be a new magic number. Just give us crafters a few days to figure it out.
    Since the sample time got increased by 38%, the stamina requirement of 700 should decrease by 38% to around 435 stamina. I am by no means a math whiz, but that seems to be about right.

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Since the sample time got increased by 38%, the stamina requirement of 700 should decrease by 38% to around 435 stamina. I am by no means a math whiz, but that seems to be about right.
    No, the time was not Pre-CU accurate. It has been set to the proper value. Nothing else needs adjusting about it.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Since the sample time got increased by 38%, the stamina requirement of 700 should decrease by 38% to around 435 stamina.
    Doesn't quite work that way.

Using that math, if sampling time was doubled (100% increase) you could sample with 0 stamina and be fine.
    -Confusion is a state of mind, or is it?

Lefia Hawes <TBI>

Play Stats
    Inactive
    IIRC, in live it was 650. All I did in live was craft, and for some reason that number is stuck in my mind.

Kiarryn, 12pt AS and Tailor
    Armor, Clothing, 4-Socket Gear and More!
    Queen's Market, Naboo @ -2909 -4433

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ! !

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairavi View Post
    IIRC, in live it was 650. All I did in live was craft, and for some reason that number is stuck in my mind.
    The amount of Stamina used actually depends on your Quickness I believe (or it should if it doesn't currently).
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Excellent stuff, I cannot wait to go surfing the Bazaar and hunting through the shops, great work!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well if that holds true, twileks should be able to sample now without running out of action. (400 natural Stamina max) Now if my twilek could dance without running out of action... lol

I haven't seen any artisans anywhere sampling at anything other than 200 action cost per pull. So I'm guessing quickness doesn't count when sampling is involved. Unless that is part of the patch too?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by tcmike View Post
    Well if that holds true, twileks should be able to sample now without running out of action. (400 natural Stamina max) Now if my twilek could dance without running out of action... lol

I haven't seen any artisans anywhere sampling at anything other than 200 action cost per pull. So I'm guessing quickness doesn't count when sampling is involved. Unless that is part of the patch too?
    Quickness and Strength do not count towards non combat activities..the ammount of health, mind or action you use for say dancing, sampling, buffing/healing are always the same so far as I know. It only affects SAC costs for combat activities

-Formerly of Bloodfin-

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you Devs, keep the ball rolling!
    IGNs ---> Boosted - HellBoy - BMcNasty

Thread Information