Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu half-year financial report

Play Stats
    Inactive
    so it looks like our median bill was around 1150, is that what we really need to be aiming at everymonth to keep this running? Or is 900 about where we need to be when you all switch accounting services?
    Tailor - IGN Avank Stalker
    Avank's Dropoffs on Corellia -274, -5795 (dropoff vendor)
    Now selling Loot Kits, & Sea's

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I guess we will leave it at $900 for a while longer. We are still making some changes, moving stuff around so we wait and see.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Good stuff. The big spike in June isn't exactly unexpected, haha. Glad to see financially everything is in good shape!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Oh wow. I just recently found SWGEmu and am excited to see actual financial statements. That in itself makes me want to start donating every month, on top of the amazing work everyone is doing!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Fundementally, a prudent future investment plan would involved finding a more capable server to both manage capacity, and overall latency issues. But, this being said these issues many be related to the current build, and or client interface.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaManUK View Post
    Fundementally, a prudent future investment plan would involved finding a more capable server to both manage capacity, and overall latency issues. But, this being said these issues many be related to the current build, and or client interface.
    At the moment, the current issues are more problems with the software, as opposed to server hardware. Don't worry though, TheAnswer will get it fixed
    Bouien Bort - Master Doctor
    Teela'ven - Master Smuggler/Master Pistoleer/Force Sensitive
    Quote Originally Posted by Majest1c View Post
    Welcome to the last game you'll ever need.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bort1980 View Post
    At the moment, the current issues are more problems with the software, as opposed to server hardware. Don't worry though, TheAnswer will get it fixed
    Thanks for the clarification.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    it is deff. nice seeing so many people donating for the good of the game and you all are doing awesome keep up the good work.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am very happy that the donations have picked up and the finances are doing good. I will continue with my donations - it's my little
    contribution to everything that you all are doing for us. I do hope sincerely that Basilisk does not wipe for a very, very long time. As for
    putting a limit on donations, I dont think that's necessary, at the end if one month is short then another one compensates and expenses
    are always expected. Good job devs!!!
    Through the Force, things you will see...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    yup im glad to see it picking up worthiwhile cause u wanna dance u gotta pay the band lol a lot of little donations equals one big one at the end of the month !!!!!! And thanks dev team for allowing us to play your time and effort and much appreciated !!!!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have yet to make a donation but absolutely plan to this coming pay day. I love the work the Devs are doing and can't wait for Suncrusher. Lets keep this project well funded folks! =)

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    But yeah, we should probably change our monthly goals to reflect our costs more accurately (they should be between $1k and $1.1k atm) and maybe even consider implementing a monthly donation limit.
    Imo a donation limit would prevent extra money from being used toward suncrusher...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Massive fan of the Pre-CU SWG. Silly noob question here, but where is the donation button so I can throw money at my screen?

Found it. Nvm =)
    Last edited by Dreamweaver4; 07-22-2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: noob

Play Stats
    Inactive
    wow, its nice to see that you guys now have a bit of money to play around with and to cover any expenses which may come in the future, i'm going to be able to contribute a little when I start getting my student loan since I highly doubt im going out that much in my next semester at university! :P
    Rawrage Eipmul - soon to be TKM/Def Stacker

Rotobrac - Mpistols, novice BH, 444x Medic

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not to sound like an ***, but most of the people posting here have not donated .... not that it is a requirement, but I just think that is is pretty comical. The way I see it, at least $5 a month is a good way to show your true appreciation for what the EMU team has accomplished and continue to improve on. I will continue to make a monthly donation no different than if this were Live.

Closed Thread

Thread Information