Thread: Introducing Player Events!

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    On radiant we held the Rori Rumble at the old Battle ground Sight...my home town Edge Noir was the Emp town/ host and the rebs had a town on the other side of the BG. Friday nights was the big PVP fight.. lots of fun. Oh and faction base atacks were lots of fun too. I don't Know how hard it would be for an event planer to set two different faction bases down... Every faction base i ever saw on SOE always had a recruiter npc as part of its npc spawn.

Play Stats
    Inactive

RP Imperial Weapons Depot Strike, Naboo

Hi yall

Sell Sword Pirates will be conducting a strike against the Imperial Weapons Facility on Naboo. (SW corner of the map, sorry no coordinates) Any and all Rebels are encouraged to join in this as we aim to cripple their offenses. Please contact one of us or just arrive at the arranged time to help and gain the "treasures" they have hidden among them.

When? September 1st
    Where? Naboo SW corner of map, Imperial Weapons Facility
    Who? ALL Rebels wishing to gain faction and loot.
    Time? Night raid, 11PM Estn, 10 Cntrl, pacific...heck can't keep up with the difference. lol
    Contacts? Steven, Arawei, Tojo

<COMM Alert issued> Assassination Protocols active for the following: Imperial Weapons Facility, Naboo. Targets are to be eliminated and weapons recovered. .....<End transmission>

OOC...Hope to see the late owls there and fingers crossed server stays up too. =) Yall have a fun and safe Holiday weekend, from Sell Sword Pirates!

Thread Information