Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Accounts & Multiple Accounts

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you very much Vlada :-)

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well,i will probably end up baned...
    I have 2 accounts,but the first account doesn't have any characters..I made my first character 2 days ago but i deleted it and wanted to make a new one...i forgot about the 24h character creation (i have no idea why would be the 24h) and made another account...i was in game and i was talking with someone and we talked about this,i told him this is my second account and he told me that it's possible to get in trouble,so i made this post to see what are the consequences for what i did because it's better to say then to keep it for myself.
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161667&dateline=13799  10312

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier1994 View Post
    Well,i will probably end up baned...
    I have 2 accounts,but the first account doesn't have any characters..I made my first character 2 days ago but i deleted it and wanted to make a new one...i forgot about the 24h character creation (i have no idea why would be the 24h) and made another account...i was in game and i was talking with someone and we talked about this,i told him this is my second account and he told me that it's possible to get in trouble,so i made this post to see what are the consequences for what i did because it's better to say then to keep it for myself.
    PM me or submit a ticket to http://support.swgemu.com

Play Stats
    Inactive
    After i made the ticket,now what do i have to do?I will get the response on my email?
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161667&dateline=13799  10312

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier1994 View Post
    After i made the ticket,now what do i have to do?I will get the response on my email?
    Yup.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You will get a response via email (at least I know I did).

Right now they are having issues with the login server so nobody can get in right now anyway.

Dang it, Vlada's too fast!

Kin-char-bamin
    The Jedi Dad
    As seen on MTV True Life: I have Embarrassing Parents (2003)
    Last edited by Kin-char-bamin; 09-26-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Vlada beat me!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Vlada,now i can remain with this account?

Javier1994

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yup. You're good to go.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you for you'r help

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Just saw this and had a question. I have two accounts on one email and have not used one of them yet. How do i turn off or delete the account. Also i have two people playing from my house and am wondering if this is based on IP Address. If so it will show two accounts. My wife plays also. Will this get me banned and is there something i can do to keep from getting banned?

SWGEmu Admin
    Play Stats
    Inactive

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    niffer@swgemu.com / Discord: Niffer#1797/ Discord
    Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipschnozzle View Post
    Just saw this and had a question. I have two accounts on one email and have not used one of them yet. How do i turn off or delete the account. Also i have two people playing from my house and am wondering if this is based on IP Address. If so it will show two accounts. My wife plays also. Will this get me banned and is there something i can do to keep from getting banned?
    1. Two accounts issue, you need to contact support (http://support.swgemu.com) and ask them to disable/ban one of them. We cant delete accounts because of our global registration.
    2. Multiple household accounts need to be reported to us aka our support (same address as above). You need to submit a ticket with all the details listed in here. If you need any more help people from support will give you further instructions.

Please note: you can submit just one ticket for both issues.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I could be wrong, but I think having two accounts to play from will cause you the issue. If ya never logged game with the extra one I wouldn't bother with it. Just use the one. Reason I say this is cause friend came back to the emu and forgot thier info or email they even used and created a new one and since they had not played in ages since the server wipe they have not had no issues. They just use the one account now. You just can't be jackin game from 50 dozen accounts is all. Once ya tell them who plays in ya house you should be all set.
    "Life brings hope and pain, but revenge never brings redemption."

Play Stats
    Inactive
    My question is, with the new forums, server changes and launch pad would you still have my multiple account permission saved?
    It has been a couple years since me, my wife and soninlaw all were gaming on the same PC, I have no clue of my wife or soninlaws information. He logs in from his own PC but he may also log in here from time to time.
    I am at a different IP as the one when I was granted permissions for my wife and soninlaws access and it was well before Basilisk was implemented.
    do I need to re do the permissions? if so I have lost access to the old E-mail account and would need the E-mail changed.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Couple of years? Your account is registered in July 2013

Closed Thread

Thread Information