Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Accounts & Multiple Accounts

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier1994 View Post
    Well,i will probably end up baned...
    I have 2 accounts,but the first account doesn't have any characters..I made my first character 2 days ago but i deleted it and wanted to make a new one...i forgot about the 24h character creation (i have no idea why would be the 24h) and made another account...i was in game and i was talking with someone and we talked about this,i told him this is my second account and he told me that it's possible to get in trouble,so i made this post to see what are the consequences for what i did because it's better to say then to keep it for myself.
    PM me or submit a ticket to http://support.swgemu.com

Play Stats
    Inactive
    After i made the ticket,now what do i have to do?I will get the response on my email?
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161667&dateline=13799  10312

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier1994 View Post
    After i made the ticket,now what do i have to do?I will get the response on my email?
    Yup.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have heard that if you have multiple copies of the game you can have multiple accounts running from the same household. Currently I am the only one playing here but there are others I live with that used to play and would like to as well and thus would require a second account at my home which would share the same public IP.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial_Karn View Post
    I have heard that if you have multiple copies of the game you can have multiple accounts running from the same household. Currently I am the only one playing here but there are others I live with that used to play and would like to as well and thus would require a second account at my home which would share the same public IP.
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Can I install on other computer to test if its capable of running the game to begin with flawlessly before going ahead to order an expensive gamecopy of the game via web?, and possibly get banned? or Do i have to buy the copy to waste money on a computer that cannot run it?, (Highest i saw went for ALOT, Since the game is rare nowdays). Question why im asking is because the other computer is a laptop on a home network. And unsure with them laptops if its capable of runing the game since Graphic adapters are not recognized for very many games with integrated cards.

SWGEmu Retired Forum Moderator Ellyssia's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ellyssia
    Forum Moderator

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Or, he can do like i often do. have one toon online all the time, sampling, while i change characters with my other legal character slot.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If that is possible okay. Then it's still strange that he was talking about two other characters you can contact if something doesnt work properly with his doc macro.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Both myself and my wife play and enjoy it very much, I've submitted a ticket twice now to be on the safe side. Once a long time ago when this was first brought into force and again when the reminder came out about multiple accounts. However I have never had confirmation about this being accepted so I have taken it, that all that was need was to submit a ticket. Is this correct? Should people submitting a ticket about multiple accounts get some form of conformation they have been registered as having multiple accounts under one household?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramakin View Post
    Both myself and my wife play and enjoy it very much, I've submitted a ticket twice now to be on the safe side. Once a long time ago when this was first brought into force and again when the reminder came out about multiple accounts. However I have never had confirmation about this being accepted so I have taken it, that all that was need was to submit a ticket. Is this correct? Should people submitting a ticket about multiple accounts get some form of conformation they have been registered as having multiple accounts under one household?
    My husband & I play together as well. I submitted a ticket & kept checking my notification inbox on the forums. Nothing came up..however, after a couple weeks..I scanned all my e-mails from my e-mail account & there was my confirmation. I wasn't sure if you were like me & expecting your confirmation to come to your forum inbox. If so..check your e-mail account you have linked with your SWGemu account...you might find something there Cheers.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    They should.

Play Stats
    67h last 30d
    What about when my brother comes over to my house? He has his own account and normally plays where he lives, but occasionally we'll both log on from the same location. Should we submit a ticket?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yes.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You PM me with both account details (username/email) indicating which one you want to keep.

Closed Thread

Thread Information