Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Accounts & Multiple Accounts

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
    Silly silly didn't read.

The link to submit for multiple household account is in the original post above, as well as here >> https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28
    well i guess my info was old and outdated like i am....oops lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Flytoyz View Post
    Could have been 2 toons, one account, correct? The names are another story.
    Yes, it could have been so I just ignored it and went my way. In no way do I want to report something that i am not 100% sure of. That would not be nice/fair at all.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yesterday when playing a bit on Naboo I saw a Master Doctor offering his services and stating in his Macro that if anything isnt working well someone should contact him and two other toons. Is that a subject to be reported to the staff concerning multi account usage? To me his macro sounded as if he was playing 2 other toons while his macro on the Doc is running.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Or, he can do like i often do. have one toon online all the time, sampling, while i change characters with my other legal character slot.
    Lolindir
    SWGEmu Admin

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If that is possible okay. Then it's still strange that he was talking about two other characters you can contact if something doesnt work properly with his doc macro.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Both myself and my wife play and enjoy it very much, I've submitted a ticket twice now to be on the safe side. Once a long time ago when this was first brought into force and again when the reminder came out about multiple accounts. However I have never had confirmation about this being accepted so I have taken it, that all that was need was to submit a ticket. Is this correct? Should people submitting a ticket about multiple accounts get some form of conformation they have been registered as having multiple accounts under one household?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    They should.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    What about when my brother comes over to my house? He has his own account and normally plays where he lives, but occasionally we'll both log on from the same location. Should we submit a ticket?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yes.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by moxon1982 View Post
    Yesterday when playing a bit on Naboo I saw a Master Doctor offering his services and stating in his Macro that if anything isnt working well someone should contact him and two other toons. Is that a subject to be reported to the staff concerning multi account usage? To me his macro sounded as if he was playing 2 other toons while his macro on the Doc is running.
    He may live with someone who has an account as well and they'll tell him that it's acting up. There are legitimate reasons that he may tell you to contact 2 other toons while running a third.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have 2 account but I didnt know we werent allowed to just joined emu about 2days ago just wondering how I get ahold of them so I can tell em and dont get banned lol ?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You PM me with both account details (username/email) indicating which one you want to keep.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramakin View Post
    Both myself and my wife play and enjoy it very much, I've submitted a ticket twice now to be on the safe side. Once a long time ago when this was first brought into force and again when the reminder came out about multiple accounts. However I have never had confirmation about this being accepted so I have taken it, that all that was need was to submit a ticket. Is this correct? Should people submitting a ticket about multiple accounts get some form of conformation they have been registered as having multiple accounts under one household?
    My husband & I play together as well. I submitted a ticket & kept checking my notification inbox on the forums. Nothing came up..however, after a couple weeks..I scanned all my e-mails from my e-mail account & there was my confirmation. I wasn't sure if you were like me & expecting your confirmation to come to your forum inbox. If so..check your e-mail account you have linked with your SWGemu account...you might find something there Cheers.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Someone mentioned you can somehow have a second character on the same account up and running at the same time. is this true and could this have been what you were seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by diceted View Post
    So the answer is more than likely obvious but wanted to ask to be sure. When in-game if we see an toon with multiple accounts logged in. Is there a place to report that? I have a screenshot of a person with a toon name in this fashion (not real toon name)

TheAnser NIsnotright
    NotRight NTheAnswer

Was very easy to see that the 2nd toon was on auto follow as the person running said account would 'wait' for the toon to get close to him so it could follow him/her out of the med center.

I thought it best to ask 1st just in case. I just see this as the majority try to follow the rules but the few that don't; tend to ruin it for the majority.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have an account and my wife has 1.dont think thats a prob seeing we both bought the game and have our own coppys.

Closed Thread

Thread Information