Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Accounts & Multiple Accounts

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    yup.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I'm thankful that steps are being taken to deal with this, I myself live in a household where several of us have been keeping track of this closely (My two brothers and I) and we love this game, if somebody's making multiple accounts for some nefarious purpose, likely the ruination of the game for other players, than I wholeheartedly support this effort.

EMU FTW!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    So my boyfriend and I have to share an account? We can't have our own due to living in the same house? That's kinda lame.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i think if there is a family justification then an additional account access can be requested. Ellyssia has contact info below lol
    Last edited by ktole1999; 07-12-2012 at 08:59 PM.

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricochetmatt View Post
    So my boyfriend and I have to share an account? We can't have our own due to living in the same house? That's kinda lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktole1999 View Post
    i think if there is a family justification then an additional account access can be requested. i think the email is support@swgemu.com and give them details.
    Silly silly didn't read.

The link to submit for multiple household account is in the original post above, as well as here >> https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
    Silly silly didn't read.

The link to submit for multiple household account is in the original post above, as well as here >> https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28
    well i guess my info was old and outdated like i am....oops lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Yesterday when playing a bit on Naboo I saw a Master Doctor offering his services and stating in his Macro that if anything isnt working well someone should contact him and two other toons. Is that a subject to be reported to the staff concerning multi account usage? To me his macro sounded as if he was playing 2 other toons while his macro on the Doc is running.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by moxon1982 View Post
    Yesterday when playing a bit on Naboo I saw a Master Doctor offering his services and stating in his Macro that if anything isnt working well someone should contact him and two other toons. Is that a subject to be reported to the staff concerning multi account usage? To me his macro sounded as if he was playing 2 other toons while his macro on the Doc is running.
    He may live with someone who has an account as well and they'll tell him that it's acting up. There are legitimate reasons that he may tell you to contact 2 other toons while running a third.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have 2 account but I didnt know we werent allowed to just joined emu about 2days ago just wondering how I get ahold of them so I can tell em and dont get banned lol ?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by moxon1982 View Post
    you can have up to 10 toons. Only 2 active though. Maybe he was switching between the 2? Just a guess

Play Stats
    Inactive

o.. no I need some help

I have created 2 accounts .. i did not know it was against the rules.. I have one account and my daughter plays the other one.. we are often on at the same time she likes to harvest by sampling for me .. i don't want to get into trouble what should i do to avoid getting banned>>? I will submit a ticket for multiple accounts request . ho long dose this take and should one of us stop playing before it is approved>?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    SWG is the best!

Edited cause I read the first post!
    Last edited by PhilPhilou; 08-15-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ok I have submitted 3-4 tickets for multiple accounts.. i have received some reply's via my e-mail. but they keep saying we have not herd from you in 72 hours and they close the ticket.
    Every time i try to log into the support system it tells me invalid e-mail or password but i know they are correct. I can not seem to get past this. A CSR in this thread told me to feel free to go ahead and play.. can i get some help on this?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    My wife and I just went through the 2 accounts in a house thing and they were very quick to deal with and straighten out the situation...Send in a ticket and include account names and email addresses...TS

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well,i will probably end up baned...
    I have 2 accounts,but the first account doesn't have any characters..I made my first character 2 days ago but i deleted it and wanted to make a new one...i forgot about the 24h character creation (i have no idea why would be the 24h) and made another account...i was in game and i was talking with someone and we talked about this,i told him this is my second account and he told me that it's possible to get in trouble,so i made this post to see what are the consequences for what i did because it's better to say then to keep it for myself.
    https://www.swgemu.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161667&dateline=13799  10312

Closed Thread

Thread Information