Closed Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: June 11th wipe

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoH View Post
    the wipe is at 2pm my time.. I finish work at 4 so i'm hopeful its up by the time I get home
    I wouldn't bet on it matey. They have a lot to do in order to implement the new code.

EU will be lucky if we get to play tonight...i'm thinking if at all, maybe 9pm tonight.

Which is fine...I am so excited about the new developments after years of following SWGemu (join date not accurate)...one more day ain't gonna kill me!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    If basilisk remains without a character wipe forever from 11 june on, I could get at least 45 people to return to swg.It had the
    best community due to its design and gameplay and no mmo beats that and i doubt will ever do it
    Ty swgemu team for returning this awesome game to us!

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by grozen555 View Post
    If basilisk remains without a character wipe forever from 11 june on, I could get at least 45 people to return to swg.It had the
    best community due to its design and gameplay and no mmo beats that and i doubt will ever do it
    Ty swgemu team for returning this awesome game to us!
    I would expect atleast one wipe on Basilisk before 1.0

Play Stats
    Inactive
    At least 10 minutes late... Pre-wipe party going on outside of Coronet starport!

Edit: And as I entered ^, Skynet shut down... It shows that Nova's still up though... >
    Otedo - Ranger/Rifleman
    Charlie - ?
    Drop-off vendor: 268 -5652 Corellia

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I just got wiped by a Krayt, and as I cloned the server went poof. Nice timing I say!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    DOes anyone have a link on whats needed for the Old Man to spawn? Try searching for it but everything comes up related to NGE -_-

I know it has to do with getting a bunch of badges and whatnot, but I know theres a specific amount of which ones to get.

BTW: Wicked job so far.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryoal View Post
    DOes anyone have a link on whats needed for the Old Man to spawn? Try searching for it but everything comes up related to NGE -_-

I know it has to do with getting a bunch of badges and whatnot, but I know theres a specific amount of which ones to get.

BTW: Wicked job so far.
    Hope this helps

https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapb...809/index.html

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Cyborg 10 View Post
    thats a guide FROM the old man to mel, Was wondering whats needed for the old man to spawn ... think it had to do with POI's etc?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatlebowski View Post
    thats a guide FROM the old man to mel, Was wondering whats needed for the old man to spawn ... think it had to do with POI's etc?
    The POI's are the same. Just do all the Location ones, or at least all on Tatooine, Dantooine and Dathomir and you're pretty much set. Then wait for themeparks.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Woot! Can't wait to log in. On a side note why have the limit on characters logged in? Couldn't people just create more than one account? I am anxious to see how this can be limited, because if anyone can have unlimited characters it would definitely take away from the experience.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by fuddle541 View Post
    Woot! Can't wait to log in. On a side note why have the limit on characters logged in? Couldn't people just create more than one account? I am anxious to see how this can be limited, because if anyone can have unlimited characters it would definitely take away from the experience.
    You aren't allowed multiple accounts it's against the rules and the devs have ways of finding out.
    As for the two character limit I assume it's to try and balance the economy rather then having one guy with 30 different surveying bots at one time.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    ok awesome. I am all for the two character limit, what I meant was that it seemed unnecessary unless accounts could be limited. Looks good to me!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Also you can only make one character a day

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by kinserrc View Post
    Leave Tat, problem solved.
    /agree Tat is rough at the moment for low lvl mobs surrounded by higher lvl/agrro's, Cnet was pretty easy to work i thought right through master Brawler.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackfrostt View Post
    /agree Tat is rough at the moment for low lvl mobs surrounded by higher lvl/agrro's, Cnet was pretty easy to work i thought right through master Brawler.
    That brings back wonderful memories. My Jedi trainer was the Brawler just as you exited the CNet starport. Was always a scary thrill to train and talk about skills in the middle of everyone.

Closed Thread

Thread Information