Closed Thread

Thread: June 11th wipe

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    3h last 30d
    Ok, I don't think I see any links (and I probably won't go to the effort knowing it'll be wiped eventually) but just in case...

The post says "Follow the Village Jedi guides up to the point that you are waiting for the old man to appear. When Village gets implemented, he will appear."

From what I read (I grinded jedi before this in live) to get the old man to appear you need to get badges, which include theme parks. The theme parks are not currently in game, correct? So you can't get the old man to appear unless they've changed the pathway, which would mean the old village jedi guides are not correct.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbrp View Post
    From what I read (I grinded jedi before this in live) to get the old man to appear you need to get badges, which include theme parks. The theme parks are not currently in game, correct? So you can't get the old man to appear unless they've changed the pathway, which would mean the old village jedi guides are not correct.
    No, it means that themeparks need to be added or you wont be able to unlock.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Whoa! Baby, We just got our Mojo BACK!.... We can shag a few Entertainers in the Cantina Baby and worry about that Village later. GRrrr! Yeah BABY YEAH!!!

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Closed Thread

Thread Information