Quote Originally Posted by cru jodo View Post
  • Jedi on Basilisk

Players wont be able to unlock Jedi before Village system too is added, tested on TC: Nova and deemed ready.

Quote Originally Posted by bluree View Post
I bet there will still be ATLEAST 8 threads a week still asking about these....
lol well said bluree, however I would like a bit of clarification on this subject.

1. It is said that Jedi will not be implemented until "the Village too is added" I take this to believe that both hologrind and village will be active at the same time, is that correct?

2. If answer to question 1 is correct, will players have to choose between hologrind and village, or will they have to do both?

3. Will players be credited for hologrinding from June 11th? or will it only be from when Jedi is implemented? (is it a waste of time hologrinding from Monday?)

4. If players have to do both the hologrind AND the village, will the exp requirement for village grinding be reduced? Because at 14.1 players needed to acquire approximately 120 million weapons exp, to trade in at 30 to 1 (along with combat exp at 3 to 1) in order to achieve the required force sensitive exp for the 6 FS lines for Jedi. If this is in addition to the hologrind, it will take the average HARDCORE, 20 hours per week player, about 2 years to unlock. That is constant Jedi grinding, it would be a deader server than liberator was at the end.