Closed Thread

Thread: June 11th wipe

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post
    Could we get a confimration one way or the other on this though? I understand if not fixed because appreciate all the hard work everyone does on this project but just would like to know if it will or wont be fixed cause not worth placing harvesters at all if it's not.

thanks
    You do know that the goal of this project is to create vanilla 14.1 Pre-CU emulator? Not half of an emulator or two thirds of an emulator, but a whole, working one.

To accomplish that everything that was working back then needs to work when we release 1.0, which means that everything that is missing or broken atm will be fixed or added at one point before we release 1.0.

Banned
    Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    You do know that the goal of this project is to create vanilla 14.1 Pre-CU emulator? Not half of an emulator or two thirds of an emulator, but a whole, working one.

To accomplish that everything that was working back then needs to work when we release 1.0, which means that everything that is missing or broken atm will be fixed or added at one point before we release 1.0.
    You're missing my point....

I'm just asking as the last guy did. Is the harvester hopper bug fixed or will it empty on resets? I understand everything you said and just trying to get a confirmation one way or another before placing my harvs

edit - I guess cause my quote on my last post just had your response to him without his question, it was confusing so just clarifying I just wanted to know and that was all
    Last edited by Cliffy; 06-10-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    /Thread =

Play Stats
    Inactive
    cRush Good job, hope you get jedi done pretty quick.
    Last edited by Vlada; 06-11-2012 at 05:28 AM.
    NotOfThisPlanet <-HS->/ ('C')

Closed Thread

Thread Information