Closed Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 180

Thread: June 11th wipe

  1. #121
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by tazman1701 View Post
    3 hours 20 minutes untill the wipe. And still I contemplate whether or not I should call otu of work or just wait untill I get home to jump online and get into the best MMO evr made
    I wouldn't call out of work--it might take a few hours for them to actually get it up and running for the unwashed masses. :P
    Otedo Hawkrider <KNR>
    Corbantis Galaxy, Knights of the New Republic/Regime

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,102
    the wipe is at 2pm my time.. I finish work at 4 so i'm hopeful its up by the time I get home

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,613
    Quote Originally Posted by InfoH View Post
    the wipe is at 2pm my time.. I finish work at 4 so i'm hopeful its up by the time I get home
    same here, us UK guys are lucky if the server gets up and running fairly soon after the wipe

  4. #124
    Dedicated liammozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Liverpool. England
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumane View Post
    same here, us UK guys are lucky if the server gets up and running fairly soon after the wipe
    for most of the uk guys its good my gf finishes works at 4pm so i wont be playing :'(

  5. #125
    Addicted ashur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    im done with work in exactly 3 hours

    us euro guys might actually catch a break this time.

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by liammozz View Post
    for most of the uk guys its good my gf finishes works at 4pm so i wont be playing :'(
    lol i'm lucky my wife has started playing wow recently
    altho my game time and her game time are still 2 very different things! lol

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,613
    Quote Originally Posted by liammozz View Post
    for most of the uk guys its good my gf finishes works at 4pm so i wont be playing :'(
    wow another liverpool guy! Red or Blue?

  8. #128
    Member Thorwine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    461
    The wipe will impact on 3 p.m. here in Germany... I have to work until 5, so "several hours" after the wipe I will be back home ready to rock...

    by the way... who's gonna start the Poll: How much are "several hours"?

  9. #129
    Dedicated liammozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Liverpool. England
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumane View Post
    wow another liverpool guy! Red or Blue?
    as with all real scousers blue of cause haha

  10. #130
    Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    A Moonlit Grove....
    Posts
    6,524
    Live video by staff of recently created toons trying to get past login server and be first into Post-Wipe Basilisk. SWGEmu staff using jetpack to take FRAPS of the occasion. Notice the EC's inside the server waiting somewhat nervously.



    *DISCLAIMER- This is a joke..not really in game footage. **
    Community Relations

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

    SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

  11. #131
    Addicted ashur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590
    Quote Originally Posted by bigevil View Post
    Live video by staff of recently created toons trying to get past login server and be first into Post-Wipe Basilisk. SWGEmu staff using jetpack to take FRAPS of the occasion. Notice the EC's inside the server waiting somewhat nervously.



    *DISCLAIMER- This is a joke..not really in game footage. **

    lol, man that is a really nice representation of things really are.

  12. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorwine View Post
    The wipe will impact on 3 p.m. here in Germany... I have to work until 5, so "several hours" after the wipe I will be back home ready to rock...

    by the way... who's gonna start the Poll: How much are "several hours"?
    haha was thinkin the same thing. Would be interesting if it popped up after 30 mins or so lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by liammozz View Post
    as with all real scousers blue of cause haha


    well if you havnt guessed im a red lol.

    Glad to see a fellow scouser around here anyway, hope to see you on basilisk

  13. #133
    Dedicated liammozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Liverpool. England
    Posts
    502
    yup if i find i way to de aggro the gf i might be on when it restarts, i thought i was the only scouser in the galaxy far far away lol, i could never find anyone who played back in live ether

  14. #134
    I really can't wait, keep up to good work guys!

    "All new updates will be tested on Nova first and after they are deemed stable they will be pushed on Basilisk, every weekend or Monday."
    Does that mean wipes everyone weekend or Monday?

  15. #135
    Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    A Moonlit Grove....
    Posts
    6,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Cyborg 10 View Post
    I really can't wait, keep up to good work guys!

    "All new updates will be tested on Nova first and after they are deemed stable they will be pushed on Basilisk, every weekend or Monday."
    Does that mean wipes everyone weekend or Monday?
    No. A program "push" is an update that can be installed like a patch, and usually requires a restart to implement...not a wipe.
    Community Relations

    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

    SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts