Closed Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: June 11th wipe

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I dont understand all this mess is about. As anyone can run its own server....

At least, I now know for why I'm donating !

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Willing to bet majority of the people complaining about the unlock method thats getting implemented first on bas will have one. Like Dngrzne91 said, it won't be the same way after SC so why moan about it now on a play server that's going to get wiped anyway? Also once they get around to adding the FRS it will actually be people in it = moar pvp whether its jedi vs bh jedi vs jedi or jedi vs nonjedi. So sit back enjoy the view and watch everything unfold. I highly doubt it will be that hard to stomach this time around.

Play Stats
    148h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by chiwar7178 View Post
    1 Character per day creation limit, 10 max, and 2 online... How can we get two toons online the first day, if we can only create one a day? :P

Not a big deal. I play while I'm at work, since I'm just an electronics babysitter.
    this was the first think i noticed when i read the thread. i was afraid that i'd be the one to ask the question and catch flak for it. glad i'm not the only one who's first concern isn't that they won't be able to unlock jedi on the first night of the server. if it were still the old game we'd already be seeing the /ragequits and the stream of people saying they were taking their ball and bat and $15 a month and going home.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Onsa View Post
    I could watch this all day lol
    The Heat made it!!!
    Through the Force, things you will see...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have a question though. It says in the character limits: "2 online, 10 characters max (deleted characters don't count), 1 created per day"

I'm confused. So we can create a total of 10 characters? and we can have 2 online connected at the same time? How? So after 10 days we can actually have a total of 10? Yep I am totally confused....

Another question, if my brother lives with us (he is 21) can I recruit him to come to play swgemu since he played in starsider with us back in the days?. He would have to be using one of our computers or his
    laptop whenever he plays. It's that ok? Of course, he will have his own account and his own characters
    but both husband and I will share our pc with him. when one of us is not using it. Just wanted to
    make sure its ok and does not violate any policies.

I keep recruiting people and my thread in my guild's forum (trga) is already like 2 page long. I have 4
    more guildies (rl friends) that are going to be coming over and my brother too. Yay!!!! I cant wait. Love u guys for bringing this game back!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Payret View Post
    The Heat made it!!!
    The Thunder in 6!!

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post
    The Thunder in 6!!
    Time will tell--no predictions here

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Not so small update.

• Bazaar revamp
    PLEASE NOTE: Bazaar terminals and vendors are undergoing a revamp, and will be disabled for up to a week.You can still use manual trades or Basilisk Trade forums.
    We understand that this is going to represent a huge problem for most of you, but keep in mind that we are still in the early Alpha development stage and things like these can and will happen from time to time.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ok I got the answer about the characters (I didnt read all the pages before) but how can we have 2 toons connected at the same time? If there is a link explaining it can someone post please?? I dont know where to find it.

More questions and I apologize. After the wipe on June 11th (tomorrow), then alpha server will be up. This server will be wiped also or will this be the one that will remain for a long while?

You devs are doing such a wonderful job! I have nothing to criticize because only because of your idea and dedication is that we are able to play swgemu bringing us all back to swg pre-cu which otherwise would only exist in our good memories. Bugs or not bugs will exist in every single game and I see how much
    effort has been put and continues to be put to make this experience as smoothly and enjoyable as
    possible to all of us. Let us not be the whiners that brought down swg to its demise.

/bow

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Not so small update.

We understand that this is going to represent a huge problem for most of you, but keep in mind that we are still in the early Alpha development stage and things like these can and will happen from time to time.
    omg /wrists
    SkiBum

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Ok I got the answer about the characters (I didnt read all the pages before) but how can we have 2 toons connected at the same time? If there is a link explaining it can someone post please?? I dont know where to find it.
    How to run multiple instances <---Click

Just use ALT/TAB to toggle between toons.

More questions and I apologize. After the wipe on June 11th (tomorrow), then alpha server will be up. This server will be wiped also or will this be the one that will remain for a long while?
    We dont plan on wiping it soon so it should be around for some time.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    How to run multiple instances <---Click

Just use ALT/TAB to toggle between toons.

We dont plan on wiping it soon so it should be around for some time.

Thank you so much Vlada!!!! You totally rock!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The updates (or patches) (sorry if I am using the terms incorrectly) are done automatically when I log in or do I need to run something to be up to date? Just thought of this from my wow/swtor mentality, which
    shows you the patches or updates loading when you log in - if there is any--

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The updates (or patches) (sorry if I am using the terms incorrectly) are done automatically when I log in or do I need to run something to be up to date? Just thought of this from my wow/swtor mentality, which
    shows you the patches or updates loading when you log in - if there is any--
    They said they would load changes on test server till proven then make weekly updates on Alpha server on weekends or Mondays. (It's in the first Page)

They will usually just do a reset of the server to implement and the launcher will grab the required files as needed.

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post
    They said they would load changes on teat server till proven then make weekly updates on Alpha server on weekends or Mondays. (It's in the first Page)

They will usually just do a reset of the server to implement ant the launcher will grab the required files as needed.
    Thanks so much!

Closed Thread

Thread Information