Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 180

Thread: June 11th wipe

  1. #76
    The Vlada Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Elephant Graveyard
    Posts
    33,040
    And the answer is, if its not fixed right now it will be eventually.

  2. #77
    Addicted Joshino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Engrishrand
    Posts
    4,158
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    No, hologrind will have no effect on obtaining Jedi on basilisk. Don't waste your time with it.

    Follow the Village Jedi guides up to the point that you are waiting for the old man to appear. When Village gets implemented, he will appear.
    It is just going to be a saber disco again...

    bah.

  3. #78
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austria=> Salzburg => Wals
    Posts
    16
    Very good News. God Job Team.

  4. #79
    Inactive Developer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshino View Post
    It is just going to be a saber disco again...

    bah.
    I'm not a fan of Village, either, but
    A) It was in at 14.1.
    B) It will force the development of content that might otherwise not get done if Jedi is available.
    C) Hologrind caters only to the group of players who spend maximum amount of time playing. Those who only get to play the weekends, or 5-10 hours a week, are severely handicapped by Hologrind. Village is kind of boring, but if it does one thing, it bridges the gap between hardcore and casual player. Necessary evil.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

  5. #80
    Senior Member Zop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,463
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooow pls no catering to the casuals. dont need WoW 2.0 pls

    Drop off Vendor: -235 -5668 Corellia - Zops Things and Stuff

  6. #81
    Junior Member Oaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Zop View Post
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooow pls no catering to the casuals. dont need WoW 2.0 pls
    Why not? People have a life outside of SWGemu :P Just teasin'
    Oaken Wave - Kettemoor

  7. #82
    Addicted Joshino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Engrishrand
    Posts
    4,158
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    I'm not a fan of Village, either, but
    A) It was in at 14.1.
    B) It will force the development of content that might otherwise not get done if Jedi is available.
    C) Hologrind caters only to the group of players who spend maximum amount of time playing. Those who only get to play the weekends, or 5-10 hours a week, are severely handicapped by Hologrind. Village is kind of boring, but if it does one thing, it bridges the gap between hardcore and casual player. Necessary evil.
    A)What's the obsession with 14.1, no tefs the village... sabre discos.
    B)Ok
    C)Please don't cater jedi to casuals. (May as well make it available at start-up, oh wait...) It makes going every other class pretty much redundant. Lets face it jedi are alpha no matter how you slice it, no unbugged ls resistance, the ability to heal all ham pools and heal mind without f'in themselves up, the list goes on...

    No player hating here btw, but hot damn I want to play something cerebral and varied, rather than a mindless rave.

    Perma death would be cool. Or a whole skill tree loss upon death. LOL.
    Last edited by Joshino; 06-10-2012 at 04:57 PM.

  8. #83
    Junior Member Oaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshino View Post
    A)What's the obsession with 14.1, no tefs the village... sabre discos.
    B)Ok
    C)Please don't cater jedi to casuals. (May as well make it available at start-up, oh wait...) It makes going every other class pretty much redundant. Lets face it jedi are alpha no matter how you slice it, no unbugged ls resistance, the ability to heal all ham pools and heal mind without f'in themselves up, the list goes on...

    No player hating here btw, but hot damn I want to play something cerebral and varied, rather than a mindless rave.

    Perma death would be cool. Or a whole skill tree loss upon death. LOL.
    After having 2 Jedi pre-nge, i really dont want to go through all that grinding again myself so, ill just be focusing on my BH'er skills ready to hunt those pesky Jedi down, all Imperial of course :P
    Oaken Wave - Kettemoor

  9. #84
    Dedicated
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    639
    This is why we need saber tef sooner or later gonna see complete randoms running around with jedi. Looks like I'm making a bh right out the bat.

  10. #85
    Inactive Developer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,711
    Well, after we finish 1.0, then we can do whatever we want with Jedi. That's always been the stance. Got to get to 1.0 first - give other communities a base to start with. That base, unfortunately, includes hologrind and village both completed.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

  11. #86
    Member Demarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA
    Posts
    456
    I still think even with all this discussion about Village vs Hologrind etc.

    It is still a ways off to get to a VISION or the Village anyway!

    Just enjoy the new launch and go whatever path you want to do. When you get ready to go to the Village, enjoy it or just don't go Jedi. THis is going to be fun Monday either way.

    Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

  12. #87
    Arguing hologrind vs village is pointless seeing as the end result on SC will feature neither.

  13. #88
    I'd also like to add that I'm against anything that makes this game easier. It's an MMO and you should have to invest the time in order to reap the rewards. Is it fair, probably not, but hey that's life.

  14. #89
    Junior Member israt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by jjaaccdie View Post
    Im all for the village system once again. I couldnt stand holo grinding. I remember when everyone was hologrinding. This is when the game took a huge hit.
    When the village was implemented, I remember thinking, this is the beginning of the end...

  15. #90
    what's a saber disco????

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts