Closed Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 180

Thread: June 11th wipe

  1. #46
    Junior Member krush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by cru jodo View Post
    [phead]June 11th wipe
    • Current Basilisk bugs and broken or missing professions
    A lot of reported bugs are already fixed on Nova, and those fixes will transfer to Basilisk after the wipe. Professions such as Creature Handler, Droid Engineer, Bio Engineer, Commando, DOT weapons, creatures not dropping aggro, GCW will remain unavailable/broken for the time being, they will be added at the later date.
    So I have two questions: 1) Will we expect the Alpha server to go up and down like it has been? While it's stayed up a few days in a row lately, it has been going up and down and reset quite often. The answer to this will then trigger my next question, which would be: Is the harvester hopper reset bug fixed? Checking Mantis, it still looks open to me. Is this one of the 'a lot of bugs fixed' or no? Because if not, there's no reason to waste time and credits on these things if they are going to be empty every day, unless the server is going to stay up for weeks without getting reset, then I won't worry about it.

  2. #47
    Member Demarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumane View Post
    I love it when people pull dates out of their backside.

    If we wont see Jedi until december, what makes you think we will see any major updates before december?
    SUMANE:

    I think you you should READ before you critque things just a bit better.

    I wrote " Jedi is a dream to a lot of players but I wonder how many realize the WORK involved. This version of the game won't see Jedi until December even if the village is installed. And those Jedi will be hunted down and killed like rats."

    Meaning that even if the village was in TODAY, it take's MONTHS to complete the missions and achieve the required XP to get the JEDI title. And if you know this version of the game, the fledgling Jedi were weak and HUNTED for bounties so much so that it was more profitable to be a BH in many cases than to try to go any where as a Jedi for a good while.

    If YOU read that any other way..... you misunderstood completely.

    Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

  3. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    293
    Goodbye social life. Oh, that's right: I don't have a social life. I'm a civilian in Afghanistan. At least there's the POSSIBILITY of decent old-school gaming goodness.

    SWGEmu r0x0rz!
    /kowtow devs & staff
    Otedo Hawkrider <KNR>
    Corbantis Galaxy, Knights of the New Republic/Regime

  4. #49
    The Vlada Vlada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Vlada
    Posts
    33,039
    Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    Is the harvester hopper reset bug fixed? Checking Mantis, it still looks open to me. Is this one of the 'a lot of bugs fixed' or no? Because if not, there's no reason to waste time and credits on these things if they are going to be empty every day, unless the server is going to stay up for weeks without getting reset, then I won't worry about it.
    If its not now it will be down the road. Everything that is broken will eventually be fixed.

  5. #50
    Junior Member HugizzaToss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    134
    Good day monday then... England in euros at 5 (C'MON ENGLAND) then few hours later, hopefully servers up

  6. #51
    Junior Member Vlu Dagoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Jolly old U.S of A.
    Posts
    291
    Sweet, sweet progress.

    Leeroy' Jenkins - Basilisk

    The Empire is has the advantage over the Rebellion.

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,698
    did we hear any sort of timeline for when the server is supposed to come back up on monday ?

    someone scheduled me a dentist appointment for that day ............ who does that ?

    also THANK YOU ! all of you on the staff are just super !

  8. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by HugizzaToss View Post
    Good day monday then... England in euros at 5 (C'MON ENGLAND) then few hours later, hopefully servers up
    England is never as good as when they are hurt. Good luck my british friends

  9. #54
    Junior Member -Darkstar-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    114
    Man, I cannot wait to get started. I'm so glad my schooling doesn't start until the 18th.

    Quote Originally Posted by ekimocyc View Post
    i really think jedi should not even be a concern if you want to play jedi go play tor.
    If you want to play a star wars game without Jedi then you are playing the wrong game.

  10. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post
    SUMANE:

    I think you you should READ before you critque things just a bit better.

    I wrote " Jedi is a dream to a lot of players but I wonder how many realize the WORK involved. This version of the game won't see Jedi until December even if the village is installed. And those Jedi will be hunted down and killed like rats."

    Meaning that even if the village was in TODAY, it take's MONTHS to complete the missions and achieve the required XP to get the JEDI title. And if you know this version of the game, the fledgling Jedi were weak and HUNTED for bounties so much so that it was more profitable to be a BH in many cases than to try to go any where as a Jedi for a good while.

    If YOU read that any other way..... you misunderstood completely.
    my mistake I thought you were talking about the implementation of Jedi.

    having said that, the village phases lasted 3 weeks, a player needed to complete 6 phases in order to unlock the 6 FS branches. This would be done in 15 weeks or 3.5 months, so from when Jedi gets implemented it will be atleast 3.5 months until we see Jedi.

  11. #56
    Junior Member Psychodad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    50
    Awesome news. Thank you devs!
    Who's next?

  12. #57
    Junior Member badvali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    108
    Again, my thanks. I thought when SOE pulled it...we were done but to find this and the fact that we were back to the original game is beyond hopes. thanks
    Ikauma Hardeen, marksman on TC Nova
    Boden Kote, novice bh on Basilisk, role play mandalorian. Rest and Peace to our old Tarq server

  13. #58
    Senior Member kinserrc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by tanneng View Post
    As excited as I am about what to expect on Monday I have to say that this creatures bug is still going to be a BIG issue for people. I am a little disappointed that it wasn't dealt with already. It is THE major bug in the game right now as it makes walking out to easy mission lairs almost impossible and usually ends up with a quick trip to the cloner, then spending time getting wounds healed, buffed back up again and then walking back out to those missions. This is a major game breaker at this point. It needs to be first priority.
    Leave Tat, problem solved.

  14. #59
    uk time wipe will begin at 2pm and with top luck hopefully be back up by 8pm that is my dream anyway. we shall see. Well done Devs for getting us this far. you are amazing folks.

  15. #60
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    62
    Im all for the village system once again. I couldnt stand holo grinding. I remember when everyone was hologrinding. This is when the game took a huge hit.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts