104h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post

DEAR GAWD! NOT THE VILLAGE!!!
    LOLz, hes dead Jim!
    Scimitar from Farstar, [GEN] Bio Products
    ><(((*> °◦ ˚<*)))>< ><(((*>◦°˚

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Will Test Center still be subject to rampant wipes?

Or will it also have a bit more staying power?

Also will it still be unrestricted as far as character creation goes?
    Last edited by Talon; 06-09-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    Intrepid - Trebacca, Dosbacca, Ta'lon', Incogneeto
    Bria - Eldane, Glendon, -DJ- Talon, VK-lll
    EMU - Talon, Eldane, Jharan, Trebacca
    VIVA LA BACCA!!!

Play Stats
    21h last 30d
    Ok, I don't think I see any links (and I probably won't go to the effort knowing it'll be wiped eventually) but just in case...

The post says "Follow the Village Jedi guides up to the point that you are waiting for the old man to appear. When Village gets implemented, he will appear."

From what I read (I grinded jedi before this in live) to get the old man to appear you need to get badges, which include theme parks. The theme parks are not currently in game, correct? So you can't get the old man to appear unless they've changed the pathway, which would mean the old village jedi guides are not correct.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    Will Test Center still be subject to rampant wipes?

Or will it also have a bit more staying power?
    As we have to test "patches" on Nova it may have a bit more staying power but a wipe can happen at any time. We haven't been wiped now for a decent amount of time already but if we are wiped the frogs are there to get you somewhat back up to speed.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbrp View Post
    Ok, I don't think I see any links (and I probably won't go to the effort knowing it'll be wiped eventually) but just in case...

The post says "Follow the Village Jedi guides up to the point that you are waiting for the old man to appear. When Village gets implemented, he will appear."

From what I read (I grinded jedi before this in live) to get the old man to appear you need to get badges, which include theme parks. The theme parks are not currently in game, correct? So you can't get the old man to appear unless they've changed the pathway, which would mean the old village jedi guides are not correct.
    As cRush mentioned those will have to be coded in.
    Former QA Leader

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbrp View Post
    No, it means that themeparks need to be added or you wont be able to unlock.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Whoa! Baby, We just got our Mojo BACK!.... We can shag a few Entertainers in the Cantina Baby and worry about that Village later. GRrrr! Yeah BABY YEAH!!!

Master Droid Engineer ~ <TRADE> Trade Coalition - Queen's Market, Naboo

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i really think jedi should not even be a concern if you want to play jedi go play tor. what got me is the fact the creatures are still gonna be broke and the rest of profession are not even being looked at. who cares about jedi they are all dead and should stay dead. ch de be commando gcw should be all worked on waaaay before any jedi stuff. this is not a good i am tired of krayts nargs being dragged to the Catina's.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    wow, did i pick the perfect week to be off or what.
    http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4435/evil1ww7xa.jpg

Play Stats
    Inactive

Dr.EVIL here... I'm the the OLD man you all want to see in your vision....
    I'll hold your Jedi dreams hostasage for 60 BILLION XP!!!! MUHaaaaahaaahaaahhaaa!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by ekimocyc View Post
    i really think jedi should not even be a concern if you want to play jedi go play tor. what got me is the fact the creatures are still gonna be broke and the rest of profession are not even being looked at. who cares about jedi they are all dead and should stay dead. ch de be commando gcw should be all worked on waaaay before any jedi stuff. this is not a good i am tired of krayts nargs being dragged to the Catina's.
    Hey it's a volunteer project...let em do what they do best and enjoy the ride.
    Intrepid - Trebacca, Dosbacca, Ta'lon', Incogneeto
    Bria - Eldane, Glendon, -DJ- Talon, VK-lll
    EMU - Talon, Eldane, Jharan, Trebacca
    VIVA LA BACCA!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I don't want to go all negative here but I have to hope they have corrected the spawning issues a bit and the odd invasions of the cantinas should stop.

The professions are top priority I thought, I was under impression the CH and DE professions were actively being worked to get them online as soon as possible. It was posted the other day about the state of Droid Engineers as far as what was being fixed, a check list was posted that was extensive. So I know they are plugging along there.

Jedi is a dream to a lot of players but I wonder how many realize the WORK involved. This version of the game won't see Jedi until December even if the village is installed. And those Jedi will be hunted down and killed like rats.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, this game is NOT a race... it's a journey. Everyone just relax and enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by Demarco; 06-09-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Nice work guys and gals!

The toon limits that you decided to go with look pretty fair. This is going to be an interesting week for sure.

Here's to an awesome project with an awesome team!!!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    " A lot of reported bugs are already fixed on Nova, and those fixes will transfer to Basilisk after the wipe. Professions such as Creature Handler, Droid Engineer, Bio Engineer, Commando, DOT weapons, creatures not dropping aggro, GCW will remain unavailable/broken for the time being, they will be added at the later date. "

As excited as I am about what to expect on Monday I have to say that this creatures bug is still going to be a BIG issue for people. I am a little disappointed that it wasn't dealt with already. It is THE major bug in the game right now as it makes walking out to easy mission lairs almost impossible and usually ends up with a quick trip to the cloner, then spending time getting wounds healed, buffed back up again and then walking back out to those missions. This is a major game breaker at this point. It needs to be first priority.
    Bria/Starsider '04-'11, SWGEmu '06-Present

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I dont want to play a jedi to brandish a saber, I can do that in any of the 6 billion star wars games out there. I want to play Jedi because of the strategic play style involved, with regards to pvp bh's, lack of armour against high end creatures. This game has a lot of interesting challenges that I will enjoy and I want Jedi to be one of them, playing TOR has got nothing to do with being a Jedi. TOR is a single player game I can play with others, just because I have a lightsaber in my hand doesnt satisfy my desire to play as a pre-cu Jedi.

I want those other professions fixed also, but I will let the devs decide what they think is best to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by Demarco View Post
    I don't want to go all negative here but I have to hope they have corrected the spawning issues a bit and the odd invasions of the cantinas should stop.

The professions are top priority I thought, I was under impression the CH and DE professions were actively being worked to get them online as soon as possible. It was posted the other day about the state of Droid Engineers as far as what was being fixed, a check list was posted that was extensive. So I know they are plugging along there.

Jedi is a dream to a lot of players but I wonder how many realize the WORK involved. This version of the game won't see Jedi until December even if the village is installed. And those Jedi will be hunted down and killed like rats.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, this game is NOT a race... it's a journey. Everyone just relax and enjoy the ride.
    I love it when people pull dates out of their backside.

If we wont see Jedi until december, what makes you think we will see any major updates before december?

Closed Thread

Thread Information