Closed Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Cool! If I'm lucky, I'll be able to play this on launch day with my great grandchildren before they grow up

JK

Thanks, guys, for staying dedicated to the project after so many years. Thanks to your incredible determination, we're going to be building houses, jumping into hyperspace, drinking jawa juice, getting into Cantina fights, blasting rebels and imps, and hunting down Jedi for years to come! We're gonna have one helluva time on SunCrusher!!!

Play Stats
    56h last 30d
    Great job to all those who work on the game Am patiently dreaming of launching my fighter from Dearic space port once again. Or capturing my 1st pet & BE my beloved Spat Mount KFC he was a spicey old bird.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Big thumbs up to the Dev's...still going and ever so close now!

Big thumbs up to the Dev's...still going and ever so close now. I started following this project back in 2006 and have been waiting, watching and hopping in and playing form time to time ever since the emu has been up. My only hope is that I will still be able to immerse myself in a game once this ultimately goes live...I just don't find MMO's keeping me in like SWG did, maybe I am getting too old lol

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by larholl View Post
    Big thumbs up to the Dev's...still going and ever so close now. I started following this project back in 2006 and have been waiting, watching and hopping in and playing form time to time ever since the emu has been up. My only hope is that I will still be able to immerse myself in a game once this ultimately goes live...I just don't find MMO's keeping me in like SWG did, maybe I am getting too old lol
    Brother were in the exact same boat...and its not age or us, its the game SWG was absolutely unique and special, and I had no problem staying in on friday nights to play till ....well sunday! Never too old we are

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you for all the work you are doing! This is such an awesome project, been keeping an eye for years already. Keep up that amazing work!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Your doing a fantastic job!

Play Stats
    Inactive

thank you

thank you DEVs for the great job you are doing. I hope we will be able to be space pilots again in SWG

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i want clear answer is JTL back and totally working?
    if not how much from core game is missing
    if nothing and JTL is under working, i saw link to old SWG well its pirate but it contain JTL it poster hopes it can help you guys

sry this is mine frist forum reply/comment ever

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by miku2020 View Post
    if nothing and JTL is under working, i saw link to old SWG well its pirate but it contain JTL it poster hopes it can help you guys

JTL will be added and will be working same as it was during 14.1, but there is no ETA. Only thing we know (subject to change though) that work on JTL wont begin before ground game is finished.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by miku2020 View Post

No space combat yet. At least that's what my understanding is. Sounds like it's in the works though, and expected reasonably soon.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i can only say thx for so quick reply i dint need wait
    ou and if you want that link you can ask it from miku2020@hotmail.com because i do not want something bad happens me

Play Stats
    Inactive
    excellent work comrades

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great jobs guys. Random question, will basilisk become the full server? or will it see a wipe for launch.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjedi View Post
    Great jobs guys. Random question, will basilisk become the full server? or will it see a wipe for launch.
    Basilisk will be wiped and Sun Crusher will be the 1.0 full server.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thumbs up A million thanks!

As there has been many posts already it seems as though people can't Thank the Devs enough for what an Enjoyment this project coming back is! The Timeline sure does help many of us as to an idea of what is being planned or accomplished, which in my book is excellent! I haven't been waiting as long as many here have, so I have a bit more patience than some.. But I am sure glad I have found this Gem! I as many others have expressed haven't found another MMO game that can compare to SWG! Yes JTL was my favorite addition to the SWG universe, but I am just as pleased with SWG prior and being able to play the way it was SUPPOSED to be played. I started in 02' when the game was released and stopped playing a couple weeks after the infamous CU came abroad. I still have the SWG Collectors Edition and all that's included in mint condition, plus I have 2 spare original JTL disks sitting on a display with my collection of SWG stuff lol. Glad to see the Project moving forward as well!

Closed Thread

Thread Information