Closed Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i want clear answer is JTL back and totally working?
    if not how much from core game is missing
    if nothing and JTL is under working, i saw link to old SWG well its pirate but it contain JTL it poster hopes it can help you guys

sry this is mine frist forum reply/comment ever

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by miku2020 View Post
    if nothing and JTL is under working, i saw link to old SWG well its pirate but it contain JTL it poster hopes it can help you guys

JTL will be added and will be working same as it was during 14.1, but there is no ETA. Only thing we know (subject to change though) that work on JTL wont begin before ground game is finished.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by miku2020 View Post

No space combat yet. At least that's what my understanding is. Sounds like it's in the works though, and expected reasonably soon.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i can only say thx for so quick reply i dint need wait
    ou and if you want that link you can ask it from miku2020@hotmail.com because i do not want something bad happens me

Play Stats
    Inactive
    excellent work comrades

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great jobs guys. Random question, will basilisk become the full server? or will it see a wipe for launch.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjedi View Post
    Great jobs guys. Random question, will basilisk become the full server? or will it see a wipe for launch.
    Basilisk will be wiped and Sun Crusher will be the 1.0 full server.

Play Stats
    Inactive

Thumbs up A million thanks!

As there has been many posts already it seems as though people can't Thank the Devs enough for what an Enjoyment this project coming back is! The Timeline sure does help many of us as to an idea of what is being planned or accomplished, which in my book is excellent! I haven't been waiting as long as many here have, so I have a bit more patience than some.. But I am sure glad I have found this Gem! I as many others have expressed haven't found another MMO game that can compare to SWG! Yes JTL was my favorite addition to the SWG universe, but I am just as pleased with SWG prior and being able to play the way it was SUPPOSED to be played. I started in 02' when the game was released and stopped playing a couple weeks after the infamous CU came abroad. I still have the SWG Collectors Edition and all that's included in mint condition, plus I have 2 spare original JTL disks sitting on a display with my collection of SWG stuff lol. Glad to see the Project moving forward as well!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Haven't been playing for too long on EMU myself, enjoying it deeply and love the feeling of having SWG back. My only question is, when Basilisk is wiped, will characters and progress be moved to new full server or have to start it up all over again? There are others who have done alot more work than I have but, just curious.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Basilisk WILL be wiped completely. If they transfer characters and things over they may also transfer some of the old code with it, which could cause problems (to my understanding). So I think it would be safe to say that NO, they will not transfer characters over. It will be a fresh start with the new code in place. But please anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    That's been pretty much the standard answer since Basilisk came online last summer. When 1.0 comes out, there will be a wipe and we start over.

Curently Cirrwarr (Wookiee) & Zeep (Rodian) in game.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    A fresh new beginning.It will be great,I'm so looking forward to it.
    I started playing in early beta,and played until a month after NGE.I stayed a month,and gave it a try.Don't know why i kept my copies of the game.Just didn't have the heart to toss them.So glad I did.
    Evilsam
    Avalon,Naboo
    Vendors Avalon,Naboo 1560 X 6813
    Cnet vendors 252 X -5588

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilsam View Post
    A fresh new beginning.It will be great,I'm so looking forward to it.
    I started playing in early beta,and played until a month after NGE.I stayed a month,and gave it a try.Don't know why i kept my copies of the game.Just didn't have the heart to toss them.So glad I did.
    I know exactly what you mean.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemolus Parfarfa View Post
    I know exactly what you mean.
    +2

Actually maybe the long wait between the end of the official game and the start of this one will be perfect. it may make the original novel feeling most of us probably had, of that first step into the swg universe, that much better.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Have been on basilisk for a week now, and i must say that the old SWG feeling is back, what a amazing job the devs have done.
    even though it has been many years since i played swg. (week after cu) i am feeling at home, and are enjoying my self so much, and it is still fun hunting with friends.
    Keep up the good work, i think this is gonna be epic.
    english issnt my native language so sorry for any misspells and such.

Closed Thread

Thread Information