Closed Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Play Stats
    Inactive
    that's good to hear, now to wait for my disks to arrive in the mail!
    "Pew Pew"
    Characters: Bamayun, Sel'ina, and Rawbin

Play Stats
    Inactive
    hello, i'm not sure if this has been asked and have tried to find out... any idea when the Creature Handler prof will be?

Great work with everything else, really impressive!!

SWGEmu Retired Forum Moderator Ellyssia's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    No ETA on CH.
    Ellyssia
    Forum Moderator

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellyssia View Post
    No ETA on CH.
    No CH makes me a very very sad panda =I

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I know you devs can feel the genuine love and respect; love for the game and the deep respect we fans have for all you gorilla developers that made it possible for Star Wars Galaxies to LIVE once again. Thank you so much.

Finalizer IGN: Figg (Master Ranger) / Strap (Master Droid Engineer) <TRADE>

Play Stats
    Inactive

thoughts

i love pre-cu and swg i started during the first release my dad bought it and allowed me to play his account when i was like 12 , anyway im pretty sure stgemu will surpass the original in every way i think it is possible for them to even add content to the original and things we have yet to see right now i am looking forward to Jump to lightspeed but i played it before jtl and enjoyed it without it so i will wait patiently for it to come out, as long as fans to the star wars universe and swg stay true and are willing to put there personal time effort and money into it swg will never die and perhaps might eventually be able to purchase the rights to the game and host and operate its game play without worry of copyright infringement and might well again from there be able to be pay to play or free to play with buy-able expansions as i see it there are endless opportunities to what SWGemu could become as it is a by fans for the fans community.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hello, I have a question re: the atmospheric flight vids I have seen on youtube. Basically were those videos taken on Liberator before the switch? Then leading into how long do you estimate we will be able to try that out on nova? =P Also want to thank everyone who works on this project you make gaming fun again. And your time and effort is much appreciated by myself and others like me.
    Last edited by bebba5; 08-12-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bebba5 View Post
    Hello, I have a question re: the atmospheric flight vids I have seen on youtube. Basically were those videos taken on Liberator before the switch? Then leading into how long do you estimate we will be able to try that out on nova? =P Also want to thank everyone who works on this project you make gaming fun again. And your time and effort is much appreciated by myself and others like me.
    Nope, atmospheric flight was added to Nova. It was more TheAnswer messing around them the actual atmospheric flight, took him some 30 minutes to implement it. It was disabled before Alpha and i really doubt it will be re-added any time soon.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Alrighty, awesome response time btw!!! thanks for the qucik answer. Mind if I ask another? Do appearance mods work with this emu? say composite to mando mod. I'd just like to be sure before I go f'ing around with the mod, don't wanna screw anything up

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Some of the old mods work... others dont. Someone was supposed to test composite to mando mod and let me know if it works, but i guess they havent got around to it yet.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am new to this swgemu. but i played swg from 2003-2006, and then again in 2008. i was sad to see it go, it was my favorite game on pc or console of all time. i noticed this website and im blown away. incredible work guys seriously. lucky for me i still have my original discs in working order and have installed and played swgemu, looks fantastic. i cannot wait for this to be fully up and running, its insane. i love ur team or dedicated hard working star wars fans for bringing us star wars fans our favorite game back. thank u everyone who is making this possible.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Well.... I played SWG since the begining....... almost 8 years i think...... I had 3 accounts, I Played, my kid played with me also..... and they closed the best game i have ever seen....

I have tried STO, SWTOR and many other games and , well, any of them is close to SWG.... All of them are worst, by far....

That said, i have take a decision: I have cancelled all my suscriptions to all those "FAKE" games (lol), and i will give my money to this project..... I am so happy on hearing about SWG, in any of its stages..... I will support this project not only with my money but with my heart, in the hope that some day we will recover our ingame Honour and our fun times as we had in the past.

I encourage to the Cummunity to become "rebels" forget those F2P that promise everything and give nothing, forget those games in which having a good stuf means to buy it and help this project instead, to arise the higer levels of customer satisfaction (our satisfaction). We all should contribute to develop and support this game , with money, with support, with any tool we may imagine....... We can and we must recover what SOE and Lucas have destroyed without considering nothing but their own stupid interest in behalf of a bad business with SWTOR.... we must and we can rewrite our ingame History......, i think , and i will try my best. The Community are Us.

Thanks to the Dev and Community team for supporting this project....

Now, the only thing i need is to hear about some kind of Space in SWGEMU..... That day i will be absolutelly Happy, once i recover my xwing and my space stuff.....

Big hughs to the Team and the Community
    Last edited by LOGANS; 08-12-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive

It's Aliiiveeeee

I have been an enormous fan of the game since the days of pre-cu. Alot of us here know that SWG was the best MMO of all time. I had been following the SWGemu community for a while and have seen many developers come and go but...this is just amazing. I have fallen in love with the game again and I've only been back for 2 days. Thank you guys so much. My only complaint? Server cap! I can't log in!

peace and love
    Gaz

thank you thank you thank you!

Quick question/suggestion - Has there ever been some sort of organized "money bomb" for the devs and maybe for some hardware improvements? I don't know if that occasional lag in game is a server issue or what but if 3000 people donated just 5 dollars we could raise 15k for upgrades. Just a thought.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazini View Post
    Quick question/suggestion - Has there ever been some sort of organized "money bomb" for the devs and maybe for some hardware improvements? I don't know if that occasional lag in game is a server issue or what but if 3000 people donated just 5 dollars we could raise 15k for upgrades. Just a thought.
    Donations and hardware isnt the problem atm, its the software, we have reached its limits. TheAnswer is constantly tweaking and optimizing it but that takes time.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Some of the old mods work... others dont. Someone was supposed to test composite to mando mod and let me know if it works, but i guess they havent got around to it yet.

Well i can get all the armor pieces minus the helmet to look like mando lol i remember running into a similar situation modding swglive, seems to be a race issue though trandoshans and sullustians wont get the helmet to work, while with humans it will work.

Closed Thread

Thread Information