Closed Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu Timeline

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hey guys. How about an update of the timeline ? It can't be so far in the future anymore until Suncrusher will be launched, not ?

SWGEmu Retired Forum Moderator Ellyssia's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    We're still in Alpha... it's gonna be a while.
    Ellyssia
    Forum Moderator

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    How to report bugs | Mantis (Bug Tracker) | Live Support
    Install SWGEmu | Fix SWGEmu | Submit a ticket

Play Stats
    Inactive
    hey all i just join the emu a few days ago and im loving what i see but sadly im more used to the after CU gameplay soo i have alot to start learning, but what i miss the vast amounts of content that was added after NGE so im hoping to one day see some of its again one day

P.S. i really miss my lava cannon

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    ^^^^ I hope you have a flame retardant suit... because I feel the heat already coming in your direction... The content you speak of will never make it into this game. There is a reason why we are playing PRE-CU... the only additional content that will appear are JTL and the FS Villiage (jury's still out on that one)... If you believe for it to be otherwise, you've been grossly misinformed I'm afraid.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Actually content like additional theme parks is not against the philosophy of the SWGemu. They are just not part of the charter for version 1.0 of this software.

For people that were part of the game when the CU hit, the problem was with the vast change in game play with the new combat system, armor certs and quest rewards that were superior to what could be crafted. I would actually say that the vast majority would like to see the Marauder, Witches of Dathomir, Secrets of the Syren and similar content added to the game.

But the project timeline is devoted to copying the game, hopefully without the bugs, as it existed with Publish 14.1.

This unfortunately means that balance issues between the professions, diversity in armor styles and other similar issues should not be a part of 1.0. These things, like additional quest content will have to wait till after 1.0 is done and may need to be done by others. The developers have talked about 1.0 coming with powerful content creation tools that will allow people who set up their own servers to create their own theme parks, or try to emulate in game content that SOE added in the way of quests, on their own.
    Last edited by Tiars; 08-05-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Possible server cap raise? I haven't been able to get on for 2 days because the server is full I just came back 3 days ago!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Me too i am triyng to play but impossible . I hope they could increase server cap so more ppl can play .

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Me 3. I'm die'n here. Is it possible that there will be more than one server sometime in the future. How about releasing the Alpha and beta stages of the server side software as you guys make it. An incomplete version is better than no version at all. Dose anyone know if load balance clustering will be available in the release version. So even if the cap is 3000 we could have a 3 server cluster and get 9000 people?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Finally decided to come back to swgemu Looked on the project updates good work devs and everyone lots of good things chanched while i was gone
    Keep up the good work

Lawuc lesneap
    Master Marksman/Master Pistoleer

Played Starwars Galaxies from 2003 untill the end

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank god i am back playing this game, you guys are doing a great job SWGEmu FTW!

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    if you guys just keep logging out (in-game logout) and log back in, you will eventually be able to get in after about 5 tries id say. At least that's how it worked for me server was caped but i kept trying to log in and it eventually let me in.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    "Almost there.... almost there"
    Welcome to Suncrusher (my unofficial SWGEmu video)
    Steam ID

Play Stats
    Inactive
    question: was space ships and space combat AFTER or BEFORE the CU? because as i am waiting for my disks to arrive, i realized i never played pre-CU, but from what i read, it seems much more vast and fun, but i hear little about the ships. if it's after CU, will we find a way to bring it in anyways?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Jump to Lightspeed is Pre-CU
    Welcome to Suncrusher (my unofficial SWGEmu video)
    Steam ID

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Indeed it is is the reason way I play I loved to spent time into my KImogila :-)

Closed Thread

Thread Information