Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Jedi no longer on TC: Nova

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I hate Jedi ... ! Never Gona Be 1 ... !

Play Stats
    Inactive
    OP updated.

Thank you all for helping you were all great!!!

P.S. Sorry... What can i say, its the nature of the beast.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    It does seem very coincidental that it is April fools, since the devs have done something every year, and nothing else has come up today regarding an April fools joke, but maybe the joke is that it's real and they want everyone to think its a joke lol. I don't really care either way to be honest, eol milestone is a major point in this project with or without Jedi. But it is interesting that holos are working like the holo grind.......

Although I will ask how the 2 Jedi in the screenshots have got knight robes.... Seems fishy to me. Ah well it's over now, let's see what happens in the next few days
    Last edited by Sumane; 04-01-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This is sooooo rude

Play Stats
    Inactive
    April fools or not. People should be focusing on testing. Not waaa can't use force boohoo. If self centered people are gonna be the voice and in the main spotlight and represent everyone else that's here. Then screw the emulator.

Tera Kasi Novice

Play Stats
    Inactive
    well played. btw on the armor equipping "bug" Im pretty sure that its intended to take a few seconds per armor piece.
    IGNs
    Slipher

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontawl View Post
    April fools or not. People should be focusing on testing. Not waaa can't use force boohoo. If self centered people are gonna be the voice and in the main spotlight and represent everyone else that's here. Then screw the emulator.
    yes you should be testing anyways but if your going to have people test a product or w/e you have to be up front about it. You cannot make a joke about something this serious. If you went into the server with the intention to get jedi, you have no reason to test and instead would like to leave that up to the QA team. Thats what the QA team is for anyways. People can do something much more valuable with their time than put up with this sorry *** joke.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You can believe what ever you want to believe. Truth is, after the last server reboot you can not unlock Jedi.

Or main focus is still EoL Milestone, so until that is reached there wont be much work done on this Jedi code. Jedi will be added as soon as its fixed and thoroughly tested though.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    cant seem to loot any holos anyways

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipher View Post
    well played. btw on the armor equipping "bug" Im pretty sure that its intended to take a few seconds per armor piece.
    a few seconds? if you click all nine pieces it might take up to a minute to equip the last pieces.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    You can believe what ever you want to believe. Truth is, after the last server reboot you can not unlock Jedi.

Or main focus is still EoL Milestone, so until that is reached there wont be much work done on this Jedi code. Jedi will be added as soon as its fixed and thoroughly tested though.
    testing for the project/code is no problem but tricking people into testing is not the way to go about getting testers. If you have people trying to "attain" jedi your not getting much tested unless your testing for an unlock method. other than that,its just a big waste of time.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    i accept that it is the nature of the beast. And I'll be there to test whatever. And I'll be killin me some jedi's when they do unlock.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by raven118 View Post
    testing for the project/code is no problem but tricking people into testing is not the way to go about getting testers. If you have people trying to "attain" jedi your not getting much tested unless your testing for an unlock method. other than that,its just a big waste of time.
    I'm really sorry you think our updates are a waste of time.

People actually worked very hard to make this possible, sure things didnt turn out the way you wanted them but they also didnt turn out the way devs intended.

So if you think this sucks for you, imagine how much it sucks for the people that worked on this only to see their work disabled.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    It would actually be upsetting if they did make jedi that easily attainable with a frog. Only need a select few to test that class, ones that will actually send in bug reports. Sorry to hear some people so upset that they "Wasted" their time trying to get easy mode jedi.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I agree with Darkbus and Vlada. I think that this stress tests are needed. It was a fun event and what is the feel of achievement to unlock a jedi with the frogs? Would you like to have Jedi as a starter profession? :-P

Thread Information