Closed Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: End of Liberator Milestone

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Welcome to SWGEmu Xenagoth... you share these special feelings with a lot of people around here!

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Man, just reading all the "feel-good" in this thread lifted my day. hehe.

It's ok. I am anxious too.....and welcome to all newcomers.
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Retired SWGEmu Staff rigormortus's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    After seeing all of the positive posts and being an old time player I cannot wait to see what happens next. I am glad to see this game back in the players hands. and all of the ideas that are being presented some which are very cool to see how many of them we will actually see.
    I have one big thing to say to the programmers THANK YOU with out your efforts we would not be looking forward to Alpha and beyond my hats off to you.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have only recently come to find out about the amazing work that is being done to restore the best MMO that ever hit the market. I played this pre-CU and also during the NGE. Bounty Hunter/Freelance pilot with a KSE Firespray decked out to waste republic scum. I missed this game wholly and bought TOR in order to try to get back some of the old experience. problem being it's not SWG and no game has ever quite captured the pure freedom and community this game provided. I am hesitant to switch entirely just because I have a guild and friends on TOR that want to switch but we know wipes are coming and don't want to invest weeks in characters that they wont have in a month. I will be on to help test and try to find as many bugs as possible. How is the space aspect coming along? I couldn't find much on the forums about space other than that you can fly starter ships inside the atmosphere. Looking forwards to creating a new community with everyone and having an 'Epic Adventure' But I do apologize to any and all bounty's I will be fulfilling in the future. It's not personal, Just business

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kethrus View Post
    I have only recently come to find out about the amazing work that is being done to restore the best MMO that ever hit the market. I played this pre-CU and also during the NGE. Bounty Hunter/Freelance pilot with a KSE Firespray decked out to waste republic scum. I missed this game wholly and bought TOR in order to try to get back some of the old experience. problem being it's not SWG and no game has ever quite captured the pure freedom and community this game provided. I am hesitant to switch entirely just because I have a guild and friends on TOR that want to switch but we know wipes are coming and don't want to invest weeks in characters that they wont have in a month. I will be on to help test and try to find as many bugs as possible. How is the space aspect coming along? I couldn't find much on the forums about space other than that you can fly starter ships inside the atmosphere. Looking forwards to creating a new community with everyone and having an 'Epic Adventure' But I do apologize to any and all bounty's I will be fulfilling in the future. It's not personal, Just business
    and as a fellow pilot i am sad to say space not implemented or going to be untill after release of 1 and then some and as a prospective mark i welcome the oppertunity to dissapoint a bounty hunter in collecting his contract nothing personal just survival and business
    COMMON SENSE COSTS EXTRA
    <ISR> Ifourq Noti
    vendor ISR CRITTERS AN POWER
    -5790 6287 on naboo nth of theed

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    whoo yea knew it wouldnt be wiped in april

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Piloting/JTL will be implemented during the beta phase, afaik. We are about to enter Alpha.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonboys34 View Post
    whoo yea knew it wouldnt be wiped in april
    I think those wallys back on the 15th who tried hacking slowed things down a tad......

Veteran
    Play Stats
    112h last 30d
    LOL, love the Av Xenagoth.. made me spit my coffee..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnswer View Post
    This server is for us all to try and finish this game so you can have a server to play, hopefully with me far away from here.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    Piloting/JTL will be implemented during the beta phase, afaik. We are about to enter Alpha.

coffee projectiles on keyboard!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    cRush will you be wiping the characters too from liberator server ? I really hope that you guys wipe all characters as well so that when we get to alpha everyone has a level playing field and by doing so it would mean no-one has a advantage over anyone else in game which I feel is the correct and fairest way to go

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by desporo View Post
    cRush will you be wiping the characters too from liberator server ? I really hope that you guys wipe all characters as well so that when we get to alpha everyone has a level playing field and by doing so it would mean no-one has a advantage over anyone else in game which I feel is the correct and fairest way to go
    Did you even bother to read the OP?

Addicted
    Play Stats
    4h last 30d
    Liberator's character DB is vastly different from the OR setup, so yes characters won't be transferred anyway.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I signed on Nova yesterday and it brought back a lot of memories. For me it simply "feels" more like SWG ought to than Liberator ever has. Obviously it is not perfect yet, but it is awesome to see the work everyone has done. I got a Swoop and started auto-driving out to a mission and then got warped off my bike. I'm not sure if the guys who've worked on the vehicles realize how much that feels like a proper SOE bug! Truthfully I would not complain when/if y'all fix that bug, heh.

Anyways, thanks to the entire development team (and the community team!) for all your efforts these past few years. I look forward to seeing everyone on alpha!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Can someone give me a quick ETA on like the server wipe? from what i collected I thought the server wipe was due in mid April?

Closed Thread

Thread Information