Inactive
    Here is how they both stack up....

Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post

Lofty | Loftkilla

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    The forums weren't connected to Denver before either. The only thing that hits Denver is the online/offline status checkers on the front page. Other than that, the forums have been separated for a long time.

If hordes of people still rush the forums when Liberator goes down, then expect forum performance to take a drastic hit.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    The forums weren't connected to Denver before either. The only thing that hits Denver is the online/offline status checkers on the front page. Other than that, the forums have been separated for a long time.

If hordes of people still rush the forums when Liberator goes down, then expect forum performance to take a drastic hit.
    That's what I figured that it was the "traffic" that hits the forum site so I guess I was originally right. I got the idea from servers being connected to the forums through forum misinformation... lol. Anyway today (this morning) so far the forums have been pretty good being that the servers are both down. But other times when Lib or both servers are down I come to the forums and the forums are near impossible to navigate or post.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This is wonderful news!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I hope the servers are back online soon, will play again

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awesome! Very good decision to use an SSD, we all will love that!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Mad props to all those who have donated and contributed to this project over the years!

Madder props to all the admins/volunteers/programmers/other helpers who have made this what is it today!

Even madder doper props goes to the community for their continued support, and making this SWGEmu what is it today and will be in the future!

Yeah!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Really good news, was wondering what was going on with the server today. Going have to hit the donate button again a few more times. Also do love that liberator is getting some love from support. If only those harvesters were all fixed............. :-D Keep up the good work guys. Just a FYI for me, are you running this from a home or a actual private owned server farm your renting from?

Retired SWGEmu Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibrents View Post
    That's what I figured that it was the "traffic" that hits the forum site so I guess I was originally right. I got the idea from servers being connected to the forums through forum misinformation... lol. Anyway today (this morning) so far the forums have been pretty good being that the servers are both down. But other times when Lib or both servers are down I come to the forums and the forums are near impossible to navigate or post.
    That's because you don't have 500-1000 people spamming refresh on the front page at the moment.

Login was connected to the forums on the Old Nova code, but we did away with that model before Liberator was introduced.
    Last edited by cRush; 02-14-2011 at 05:46 PM.
    Inactive Core Developer
    Retired Developer Lead

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by cRush View Post
    That's because you don't have 500-1000 people spamming refresh on the front page at the moment.

Login was connected to the forums on the Old Nova code, but we did away with that model before Liberator was introduced.
    Very true. I have a question I have been wondering about.. Forgive me for going off topic..

The number of "users" logged in under the Liberator Server is that per character or is it per account logged in to the server?

It's just something I have been wanting to know. I am assuming it is number of accounts but was unsure. Just would like to know if the true activity on the server is really an average of 1000-1200 accounts logged in...

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Good thing. Can now connect to Statistics page/server. Means things are getting around to nearing completion

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Berry, Berry nice!

Play Stats
    Inactive
    That's one bigass RAM upgrade lol, that'll keep Lib from screwing everything up longer, but that won't fix it though.
    I wish Lib would die.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    a great upgrade. Keep up the good work SWGemu devteam. should (we all hope) decrease the rubber band
    Last edited by jide666; 02-14-2011 at 08:53 PM.
    Fear the new empire trooper

Thread Information