Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: TC: Nova and Liberator upgrade - Feb 14, 2011

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    omg so it hasnt even started to work on the hardware upgrade! so like another 24 hours?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by mexcuban1 View Post
    You are so beautiful! to mee!!! Omg im about to go into withdraws lol! I havent felt this way since the first release of the game. lol!
    You & about a thousand others there mate I think everyone on here has refallen in love with it.. So many good memories of the game & community that went hand in hand.. Think half of my old guild are frantically digging about for disks to get it installed lol..

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by frankgrimes View Post
    omg so it hasnt even started to work on the hardware upgrade! so like another 24 hours?
    Oru, the Development director said earlier today.... "It took lot longer for the host to upgrade the server then we supposed. It is done now but it will take a couple of hours to install everything.. no ETA yet sorry. "

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by frankgrimes View Post
    Oru said a couple more hours....that was 4 hours ago...so should be coming back on line soon...

/handcigaretteto frankgrimes

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by KloudStryfe View Post
    You & about a thousand others there mate I think everyone on here has refallen in love with it.. So many good memories of the game & community that went hand in hand.. Think half of my old guild are frantically digging about for disks to get it installed lol..
    Glad I kept all three copies I bought long ago, I was keeping them for nostalgic purposes, until I realized all this existed it was all I had left of the good ol' days. LOL

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Evass Wavingfly View Post
    Oru, the Development director said earlier today.... "It took lot longer for the host to upgrade the server then we supposed. It is done now but it will take a couple of hours to install everything.. no ETA yet sorry. "
    lol that was like 5 hours ago, i just picture some guy waking up and going nope havnt started working on it yet. as he scratches his rear end

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Evass Wavingfly View Post
    Glad I kept all three copies I bought long ago, I was keeping them for nostalgic purposes, until I realized all this existed it was all I had left of the good ol' days. LOL
    Yeah im so glad me n my other half kept our copies under the desk.. I dont know why.. But i had a funny feeling..... That i couldnt just throw them out :P

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Same here...have 3 copies...infact, some buddies asked to borrow so they could install.....the commmunity is what I really liked about SWG precu....did any of you guys play the Emu back in it's infancy? back where you had to type in a command to get anywhere? /shuttle*&^**& I forgot the exact commands...that was long ago when the Emu first started....

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I just got the Cds in the mail been following this now for like a month heavy and I get the things to play and now server is down oh cruel world!

Dedicated
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Arise liberator i command thee from the depths of hell i strike at thy power button

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by khamsinvera View Post
    Arise liberator i command thee from the depths of hell i strike at thy power button
    LOL!!! Here it comes...

Play Stats
    Inactive
    This is quickly becoming the "Walk down Memory Lane" Thread, hehe... Maybe the OP can get it back on track with a Status Report?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    OP already updated.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I appreciate the update to the OP, at the same time, there has to be a more information to share. Why was the upgrade delayed? It sounded like you guys had a pretty decent plan of action to get this done. Was it a miscommunication that screwed it up? I realize we are all waiting as patiently as we can for the servers to come back up. Also, we appreciate everything you guys do, and realize you do it for free. That being said, you have a "Communications Team", so keep communicating.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Murphy's Law......things happen.....

Thread Information