Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
A lot of great people were a part of this team and we want to take this opportunity to thank them all (in no particular order):

Leodextrin - Retired Moderator King
Dame - Retired Communications Manager
KroniK - Retired Forums Moderator
Architect - Retired Forums Moderator
Nedak - Retired Forums Moderator and Community Relations
Akorange - Retired Community Relations
Apex_ - Retired IRC Moderator
Bailey - Retired Forums and IRC Moderator, Community Relations
BigEvil - Community Relations (currently on leave)

Though I think I left(life forced itself upon me in a most violent way) around the time you had joined up, Vlada, so it's understandable. (that's the excuse I'm giving myself, so don't crush my dreams, haha)

Anyway, I'd like to say that I truly appreciate what the entire team is doing to push this dream toward reality. I don't even know if it's possible to thank you enough for the time that you put into this project. "You", being the whole of the staff. Everyone, in every corner of the staff, including many of the players, is doing something valuable that is helping us reach that lofty goal.

As a non-profit organization, you have undertaken a massive project not for the purpose of money, but for the purpose of your interests. So not only is SWG likely to be the best social and commercial simulation program of our generation, but it is being recreated by those not motivated by money, but by those who are motivated for reasons that I believe will produce a remarkably better product.

So, from what I saw as a member; what I saw as staff; what I see as a member once again; seriously, thank you.