Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu End of Year Update 2011

Play Stats
    Inactive
    omg, you guys rock... Thank you so much for all your hard work. This is a worthy undertaking and I'm going to put my money where my mouth is. tyty...

question... Once the testing is done and *suncrusher* goes live, is it expected to be a "permanent" server, where characters are preserved through major updates?
    Last edited by Glowman; 01-15-2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: add a question

Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awesome work all. Thanks tons as always. Glad to be home and glad to be back here. Looking forward to watching it keep going!
    - Hap

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowman View Post
    question... Once the testing is done and *suncrusher* goes live, is it expected to be a "permanent" server, where characters are preserved through major updates?
    That's the plan.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Awesome! Excellent work devs/staff. I'm looking forward to the replacement of liberator.
    Played as Gulkia and Enderr on Lowca.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    So many thanks to you all.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
    A lot of great people were a part of this team and we want to take this opportunity to thank them all (in no particular order):

Leodextrin - Retired Moderator King
    Dame - Retired Communications Manager
    KroniK - Retired Forums Moderator
    Architect - Retired Forums Moderator
    Nedak - Retired Forums Moderator and Community Relations
    Akorange - Retired Community Relations
    Apex_ - Retired IRC Moderator
    Bailey - Retired Forums and IRC Moderator, Community Relations
    BigEvil - Community Relations (currently on leave)

Though I think I left(life forced itself upon me in a most violent way) around the time you had joined up, Vlada, so it's understandable. (that's the excuse I'm giving myself, so don't crush my dreams, haha)

Anyway, I'd like to say that I truly appreciate what the entire team is doing to push this dream toward reality. I don't even know if it's possible to thank you enough for the time that you put into this project. "You", being the whole of the staff. Everyone, in every corner of the staff, including many of the players, is doing something valuable that is helping us reach that lofty goal.

As a non-profit organization, you have undertaken a massive project not for the purpose of money, but for the purpose of your interests. So not only is SWG likely to be the best social and commercial simulation program of our generation, but it is being recreated by those not motivated by money, but by those who are motivated for reasons that I believe will produce a remarkably better product.

So, from what I saw as a member; what I saw as staff; what I see as a member once again; seriously, thank you.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I am sorry but due to the fact I am pretty new, it isn't all clear for me now. I see the update about spaceships, but I don't see anyone playing or I don't see any way to purchase a spaceship. Is it still too come? How many players are there (on Liberator)?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by I X View Post
    Though I think I left(life forced itself upon me in a most violent way) around the time you had joined up, Vlada, so it's understandable. (that's the excuse I'm giving myself, so don't crush my dreams, haha)
    Who am i to crush ones dreams.

Fixed.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Very nice comprehensive update thanks to all for the past and present work.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Hey when are the legacy quests and space flight gonna be implimented, and has the population risen?

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by snaggy3 View Post
    Hey when are the legacy quests and space flight gonna be implimented, and has the population risen?
    I'm not sure Legacy quest is going to be implemented, ever.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Lol why do you want the legacy quests?

Drop off Vendor /waypoint -4790 3015 outside Theed.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Cheers for pulling together you lot! Although not everyone may acknowledge the progress that has occured, it gives us hope that the integrity of the staff remains despite all of the troubles that the year has brought along with it.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I've been around here for a long time...pretty much since the beginning. There have been many ups and downs throughout the years. At times my hopes have been high, at times they have disappeared.

I've been playing SWTOR. I think playing this has made me want SWG back even more. SWTOR has its good qualities, but none of the great ones that SWG had. The crafting, the community, the vastness, the depth....it can go on and on.

Please get this project finished. I know there are many many more people just like me, just waiting to once again play the game they loved.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    OMG!! this is awesome Thanks guys keep up the good work.

P.S. i was wondering are the expansions going to work with SWGemu?

Thread Information