Thread: Regular Liberator back ONLINE - 11/20/2011

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Add mandalorian armor?

plz dont hurt me :-(

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanis View Post
    linking the DB to the cloud would be extremely risky.
    I didn't realise there was a risk, thanks for the info Rev, I'll stop suggesting it.
    <RYYK>
    Not a Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivojedi View Post
    Considering that I wrote the code to make it that way, yes, I'm sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    well i liked the bit of help with jedi progression with the start out as strong and two holos but the bottleneck with the mel mission is a bit much to wait two hours just for a luck to get it, don't get me wrong from what i heard the mel mission boss is tough to impossible to solo which i would like but the impossibility on getting the mission just to fight the boss is what i think needs to change, either take the timer off or lessen it, or allow the boss mob to be on a timer and allow more then one person but less then five to get it, let it be a race to whoever gets to the boss first and kill him, or maybe allow it to be granted to a group of ppl or something, just an idea on that.

as for the resources, for crafters maybe start them out with a x amount to begin with, i don't know all about crafting so i'll just leave the idea at that.

as for the original lib, i really don't like the randomized mobs and not knowing what they are, silent rumors would probably be better, i don't know if you could add the mel mission to that lib or not but if so then maybe do that and random professions, working ones at least. i didn't even want to try for jedi on lib until i played on libtest and i'm not really a big pvper but would like to get into it more so i agree with the pvp ideas on
    here.

as for rewards, i don't see why rewards, even in game rewards could not be considered to be given for testing, it would encourage alot to test more often plus it would be something to actually do to achieve for more of a experience, even though i have already tested on libtest it would be something to work towards to get something worth like a in game weapon or armor, also i do like the idea of a reward being a help in force progression on reg lib as well, but you could also add in a credits reward too. i love playing even if it is testing of any kind, but to test and get a reward would be a achievement everyone would love to do. just a thought on that.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The "randomized mobs" is the same that the "silent rumours". It means that the rumour NPCs have been "silenced" and you have to figure out which ones are the mobs you are supposed to kill. The "rumour" system is simply a way to clue you with vague references from NPCs to what mobs you need to kill. If the NPC are "silenced", then you have no choice but to kill ten of every mob in every planet to be sure you've got your share.

That's how things are currently on Lib.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    oh i thought silent rumors was the npc informs you on the mob but you have to find the npc to talk to and that it was a random npc, my bad

Thread Information