Im not realy down on the whole Jedi freebie thing TBH, but I undertsand this is a test server and may not last so I can deal. I just wish they could've atleast removed the 1 at a time mission portion, or at the very least revamped it for more then 1, since it is a test server. Otherwise whats the point? I have had Jedi Initiate for 2 days, since the server first came on line after the initial crash, and still can't get the trials even while sitting there 24/7 spamming trainer about it. On the other hand I agree with the fact that being it is a test server and everyone was able to essentialy master what ever they wanted quickly, they should have added a statue or something like the one I saw on Nova TC....only the crafters are getting a good deal on this because we all start with nothing and whats the point of being a master of something if you don't even have decent weapons for it. Crafters can just sample for a bit and build a few things and move right along, enjoying testing, while the rest of us run around like chickens with our heads cut off just trying to find loot drops worth playing with. A tleast with a grab bag statue or something, people could run over and get what ever they actualy need for their profession and truely enjoy stress testing the server.